or Connect

Posts by gracie90

I used the 187 with Wicked today, but accidentally built it up too much and ended up having to buff it down to a non-clown cheeks level :D
I was hoping no-one would say that - now I feel like I need it! It was really wonderfully soft when I tried it out at the counter a few weeks ago...
I was also wondering what people are finding is the best brush for TF blushes!
Wearing Wicked and In the Pink for the first time today, and they're gorgeous! I'm contemplating backing up ITP though - it makes the perfect peachy-pinky shimmery eye
My Tom Ford parcel arrived! Time to play
My mum has the eye pencils in Midnight and Metallic Moss and she loves them!
I can't wait to get mine! It was supposed to be delivered today, but I don't think I'll be able to get my hands on it until next Friday now :(
I think I'm developing a bit of a Tom Ford problem - I've bought Orchid Haze, Golden Mink and Seductive Rose e/s quads, In the Pink e/s and Wicked blush all within the last couple of weeks
UK ladies, House of Fraser have 15% off all makeup including Tom Ford until 6am! I just ordered Golden Mink
I just came home from Selfridges with Orchid Haze, I can't wait to use it! Golden Mink and Frantic Pink are on my wishlist too - maybe next time...