or Connect

Posts by Mac-Guy

I usually do buy all new brushes, but these ones, I skipped. I'm certain that these two brushes will be re-released in the near future as fullsize brushes rather than LE - and then hopefully in better quality. However, if you are a fan of the design, go for it. Or, if you can hold your breath, wait until they show up at the CCO. They are definitely CCO material.
I'm glad that Pro discount applied in Europe this time.
 It runs more like NW18. Same goes for NW15, which is more in line with NW13. HTH
 Got it. :-)
 Don't forget: Europe is a different market, thus what might be perm in the US might be LE in Europe.
 You only need the tiniest amount with this foundation (see my post above). I also recommend setting it with a different powder (not the PLW one). Use one or the other, otherwise it will too heavy - unless one is going for a drag queen look. HTH
 It depends on whether you have a lot of dry patches or not. I found it quite moisturizing, though not as gel-like as Studio Sculpt. Bu as the foundation is rather pigmented, it will certainly cling to dry/dead skin cells - like every other foundation that is on the heavier side. Having said that, a little goes a long way with this foundation.
 I would definitely try this in store to get a good match. This is also true for the powders as the undertones vary a lot.
Hopefully the Pro discount kicks in soon.
 The steep price increase for Germany (and a few other European countries) was anticipated. It doesn't come as a shocker. I wrote about it a lot in the past two years. MAC is definitely dipping in the the luxury market (and yes, prices will still increase). But no worries, for the US, the summer collections usually have plenty of stock.