or Connect

Posts by Aquamarine1543

Too classic and boring. I'll skip this collection.
      The name of the collection is Kiss and Love Edition and they're Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks (the same as their regular ones).   I wished they're new textures because I'm not a big fan of RPC lipsticks.   http://iconosquare.com/p/1015892103061591794_298501812
My source didn't want to show her entire look, but allowed me to cut her lips only. This is one of the lipsticks. It's really dark, isn't it?  
Oh and I just got some information from my source and he said most of them are really dark! dark! dark!. lol And he said one of the lipsticks are black burgundy (almost like black). 
I'm less excited for this collection. I'm not a big fan of dark/vampy shades and fed up with them, but the concept/image of the collections looks like them. :(
 Yep!
  Gorgeous!Does anybody know how many shades will be launched? Are they matte or similar to their regular Rouge Pur Couture line?
  There're some of the items except for two palettes.
  I can skip them!  I need to save some money at least because this collection is going to be huge. lol
Why did I find out this thread so late?! lol Anyway, first of all, they're summer gifting sets, not Steven Klein collection. The first lip pencil set (Bright lip pencil set True Nars) consists of Yu, Luxembourg, Provocative Red and Stourhead, Biscayne Park and Sex Machine are in the second set (Neutral lip pencil set Ultimate Nars).