Armani Discussion

bunnypoet

Emporio armani she - it has been around forever but it is one of the most unique scents on the market. Hard to find. Online only and some ulta locations. Has it's loyal customers and that's it. It is so light clean powder, so feminine. I just want to dip my whole body in it honestly.

Mania - if you are fan of chanel scents like coco m you would love mania too. It has that chanel vibe to it. Very very classy and lady like.

Code - beautiful composition, sexy for younger lady (by younger i do not mean 15)

Acqua di gioa edp - light fresh perfect for summer. mojito inspired with a hint of mint and brown sugar to give it some sweetness. extremely popular. they have never version which is EDT that has no sweetness to it, plus added grapefruit for a bit more freshness

Si - very different. Sweet spicy fruity. I think they did good job with this one.

I have all of them and I do like them all for different reasons but Mania and Emporio she are my favorites. God I hope they do not stop making them. They are a bit more old school and have that quality that you can rarely find with the never fragrances.

I have been selling their fragrances for years and I love them. Their ancillaries have great quality too . Code shower gel makes my bathroom smell beautifully for hours after I take shower.
Thank you for these great detailed explanations of the GA fragrances!

They all sound so exquisite and beautiful. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is one of my favorite scents, so Mania sounds right up my alley. I've tried Acqua di Gio in the past and I really liked it for the summer. I'll have to see if any of the Ultas near me have Emporio Armani She. I want to try this one - your description of it sounds so lovely. Most of the fragrances I've been wearing lately have been simple light clean ones (e.g. Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt) or fruity/slightly sweet (Nest's Indigo), but sometimes I want to wear something different, with a bit more body.

And I love the fact that the ancillary products have good lasting power. When I use a fragranced shower gel, I want it to linger instead of dissipating in minutes.

I hope the GA F&F is soon (and 20%); my list of items keeps growing and growing.

Monsy

I just put She in my cart! I have already code and Si but I love powdery perfumes so I'll give it a try!Thank u very much Monsy !!
I hope you like it. I remember this older lady that used to work in fragrance department when I started she used to sell it like crazy. She could sell that thing like no other. I was so curious one day and smelled it - I bought it for myself the same day. It's mostly european clientele that buys it. And it smells much better on the skin than it does on the paper btw.

They also came out with Si EDT recently - i think i like it better than edp it's not so strong and doesn't have that much sweetness at the beginning.

Mania is woody it's so perfect for fall.

awickedshape

Emporio armani she - it has been around forever but it is one of the most unique scents on the market. Hard to find. Online only and some ulta locations. Has it's loyal customers and that's it. It is so light clean powder, so feminine. I just want to dip my whole body in it honestly. Mania - if you are fan of chanel scents like coco m you would love mania too. It has that chanel vibe to it. Very very classy and lady like. Code - beautiful composition, sexy for younger lady (by younger i do not mean 15) Acqua di gioa edp  - light fresh perfect for summer. mojito inspired with a hint of mint and brown sugar to give it some sweetness. extremely popular. they have never version which is EDT that has no sweetness to it, plus added grapefruit for a bit more freshness Si - very different. Sweet spicy fruity. I think they did good job with this one.  I have all of them and I do like them all for different reasons but Mania and Emporio she are my favorites. God I hope they do not stop making them. They are a bit more old school and have that quality that you can rarely find with the never fragrances. I have been selling their fragrances for years and I love them. Their ancillaries have great quality too . Code shower gel makes my bathroom smell beautifully for hours after I take shower. 
I love Acqua di Gioia, you're making me want the others lol

ashievic

Based on I just purchased two eye tints, the sale should be soon. Since whatever I purchase always goes on sale right I make the purchase!!!!

Haviggi

I hope you like it. I remember this older lady that used to work in fragrance department when I started she used to sell it like crazy. She could sell that thing like no other. I was so curious one day and smelled it - I bought it for myself the same day. It's mostly european clientele that buys it.  And it smells much better on the skin than it does on the paper btw.  They also came out with Si EDT recently - i think i like it better than edp it's not so strong and doesn't have that much sweetness at the beginning.  Mania is woody it's so perfect for fall. 
Thank u so much for every detail you share :)

Anahita Balsara

i really shouldn't have gotten a sample of the crema nuda. I absolutely love it and feel like in end I'm going to shell out the money. Of course, I had been trying to curtail my spending and I had been doing pretty well. I ignored BB, Chantecaille and LM summer and swore to only get the LE pieces and no lip or nail products from Guerlain, Chanel, Dior and Armani.

ashievic

i really shouldn't have gotten a sample of the crema nuda. I absolutely love it and feel like in end I'm going to shell out the money. Of course, I had been trying to curtail my spending and I had been doing pretty well. I ignored BB, Chantecaille and LM summer and swore to only get the LE pieces and no lip or nail products from Guerlain, Chanel, Dior and Armani.
Good plan. You can pick up the items that are not LE during the lull season between new releases. Pace ourselves. This is a serious marathon. I love the new foundation too. Yet, today I have tiny zit on my chin. It is getting warmer in Chicago, so is it tied in??? That is why you must use the same new foundation sample for quite a few days, to be sure it is for you!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Let us know how do you like flannel  I am surprised no one is talking about Armani fragrances. They do have some amazing ones.
Many of their scents don't work on me. It's frustrating, because it's something in them that just doesn't sit well on my skin. I think they use a marine accord that turns very acid on me. However, I absolutely love some of the scents in their "collection privé", which is sort of like the Tom Ford collection. Bois d'Encens is one of my favourite scents ever. It's more of a winter fragrance for me. Supposedly he was inspired br memories of going to church in his village as a child and that is EXACTLY the vibe I get: aged wood beams mixed with catholic service incense. It's incredible.

destine2grow

Emporio armani she - it has been around forever but it is one of the most unique scents on the market. Hard to find. Online only and some ulta locations. Has it's loyal customers and that's it. It is so light clean powder, so feminine. I just want to dip my whole body in it honestly. Mania - if you are fan of chanel scents like coco m you would love mania too. It has that chanel vibe to it. Very very classy and lady like. Code - beautiful composition, sexy for younger lady (by younger i do not mean 15) Acqua di gioa edp  - light fresh perfect for summer. mojito inspired with a hint of mint and brown sugar to give it some sweetness. extremely popular. they have never version which is EDT that has no sweetness to it, plus added grapefruit for a bit more freshness Si - very different. Sweet spicy fruity. I think they did good job with this one.  I have all of them and I do like them all for different reasons but Mania and Emporio she are my favorites. God I hope they do not stop making them. They are a bit more old school and have that quality that you can rarely find with the never fragrances. I have been selling their fragrances for years and I love them. Their ancillaries have great quality too . Code shower gel makes my bathroom smell beautifully for hours after I take shower. 
I love Aqua di Gioa! Thank you for taking the time to describe each one. I really would like to give Si a try. On another note I received my order from Gerogio Armani. Now I am thinking shade 13 does not match very well, it could be because I already have a tan. I also purchase eye tints 9&10. I love 10... I definitely will purchase more eye tints. I also purchase rouge d'armani 402. I not liking it as much as I did on others but it is still a pretty color. I want 2 of the Georgio Armani ecstasy lipsticks I think one is 301 and a orange one.... I can't remember the number now. I have no idea what took me so long to try this brand!

Monsy

Thank u so much for every detail you share
smiles.gif
you are welcome

fragrance is my n1 passion I love it more than makeup or anything else

Yazmin

I finally got around to trying my first Eye Tint. My mental monologue said "OH ****." I want them ALL now.
[COLOR=0000FF]   I ADORE them.  I had to restrict myself to seven-----the seventh and last, Shadow (light purple) #7 arrives tomorrow.[/COLOR]:happydance:
I own Senso, Cold Copper and Green Iron. I'm waiting for the next VIBR sale to get the other 5 or 6 I still want.

bunnypoet

I'm waiting for the GA F&F sale! Should've been active already but seems to be late. *dunno*
I'm impatiently waiting for this F&F sale too. I haven't read anything about it yet on any of the beauty blogs (e.g. Temptalia). Hope it happens soon!

Medgal07

I own Senso, Cold Copper and Green Iron. I'm waiting for the next VIBR sale to get the other 5 or 6 I still want.
I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Surprisingly I love Obsidian (Deepened Black) #1and Meniut (Deep Navy) #2. the make the quickest and
prettiest smokey eye looks.

ashievic

Aww man! You mean the colours or formulas?
the colors.
Funky colors can be fun. Last night I used Chanel super back mascara, then did the Diot It purple, then did the tips in the Dior It pink, it was awesome!!!! Lost of compliments and asked how I did it!!!! Less is more, when it comes to funky colors, but they can add a pop of color!!!!

Latest posts