Armani Discussion

Medgal07

soufflé D éclat and touché éclat from YSL!! I can't find a thing I want from Armani though
sigh.gif
Oh me either! I got a headache just looking---came up empty!!!!

destine2grow

I am still trying to decide what I want to order. I haven't looked at YSL, maybe their BB cream but i am looking at lipsticks and eyetints but not sure just yet of what colors.

Shars

I have $200 worth of stuff in my cart with the discount already deducted
icon_eek.gif
. I need to take stuff out LOL! I hope everyone remembered to use their Mr.Rebates (5%) or Ebates (4%).

Medgal07

I have $200 worth of stuff in my cart with the discount already deducted
icon_eek.gif
. I need to take stuff out LOL! I hope everyone remembered to use their Mr.Rebates (5%) or Ebates (4%).
Nothing from Arrmani for me but I did use the cash back program for my YSL order. What goodies have you piled in your cart Shars?

Shars

Nothing from Arrmani for me but I did use the cash back program for my YSL order. What goodies have you piled in your cart Shars?
3 of the eye tints (Emeraude, Minuit, Obsidian/Green Iron), 3 lip maestros (500 - Blush, 501 - Casual Pink; 502 - Art Deco) and the Si rollerball. I also had the Fuchsia Maharajah Rouge Ecstasy in 604 but I think it's slightly to sheer for my tastes despite being a gorgeous colour. I really would like the Rouge d'Armani 513 but it's not on their website... only the Rouge Ecstasy version.
sigh.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
have you tried souffle before? i hated it honestly hated
The powder? I have it and don't like it... Idk.

Saw the Eclipse collection available online. I was interested in the powder for a split second and put it in my cart, but it doesn't seem special and 66€ for 8 gr of a random powder / highlighter? Nope.

Medgal07

3 of the eye tints (Emeraude, Minuit, Obsidian/Green Iron), 3 lip maestros (500 - Blush, 501 - Casual Pink; 502 - Art Deco) and the Si rollerball. I also had the Fuchsia Maharajah Rouge Ecstasy in 604 but I think it's slightly to sheer for my tastes despite being a gorgeous colour. I really would like the Rouge d'Armani 513 but it's not on their website... only the Rouge Ecstasy version.
sigh.gif
VERY NICE selections Shars!!!!!

Medgal07

I'm disappointed that a couple of the eye tints look prone to separating. Honestly, I'd buy all of them if the quality were good, so it's safer for me if there are a couple of duds.
What a bummer---the hue of the purple was pretty nice. As difficult as it was to work with she did an AMAZING job with it.

Medgal07

As much as Sunset looks way less pigmented than the others, the look she did with it and Sunrise is really lovely. I quite like the liners too but I so do not need any more liquid liners in life!
You have to edit your post too Meddy quoting Vee's.
Yes, yes, yessum. I'll find it.
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

The powder? I have it and don't like it... Idk. Saw the Eclipse collection available online. I was interested in the powder for a split second and put it in my cart, but it doesn't seem special and 66€ for 8 gr of a random powder / highlighter? Nope. 
:headbang: noooo!!!!!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]What a bummer---the hue of the purple was pretty nice.  As difficult as it was to work with she did an AMAZING job with it.[/COLOR]
I was thinking o the getting the powder but maybe not!! Overall it seems to have got okayish to meh reviews!! :sigh:

Latest posts