Armani Discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I already hate it !!
lmao.gif
mine hasn't shipped yet!! Probably will give them a call early Tomm and see if it can be cancelled!!
sigh.gif
rofl.gif

Hopefully you can still cancel it.

Monsy

cry.gif
Oh no don't tell me that!!! I haven't before
ssad.gif
!! You didn't like the texture??
I had super high expectations for it. Like meteorites but even better . I already have touche eclat foundation and wanted to pair it with it.

It did nothing for me. It enhances my dryness so bad, it was kind of ashy (even on my light skin), no glow... nothing. Just an average loose powder. Not worth the money. Thankfully I was able to return it.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I had super high expectations for it. Like meteorites but even better . I already have touche eclat foundation and wanted to pair it with it.

It did nothing for me. It enhances my dryness so bad, it was kind of ashy (even on my light skin), no glow... nothing. Just an average loose powder. Not worth the money. Thankfully I was able to return it.
Yes, same here!! I ordered mine from the UK, so I couldn't return it.
noworry.gif

maeonsaturday

Erm, just tried ETK Eye tints Flannel and Rose Ashes on each eyelid - they look exactly the same on me! Anyone else had the same effect?

Medgal07

thmbup.gif

My armani order still hasn't shipped.
sigh.gif

i really need to slow down my purchases. A LOT
icon_eek.gif
That surprises me!!! My YSL goodies will arrive tomorrow.

I totally lost track of what I had ordered and when they were scheduled to arrive. I usually put my orders on my automated calendar and or my makeup inventory
document, but I don't know what happened this time. Guess I was too busy ordering more stuff! I need a major time out too Monsy, and I need to really focus on using
the things that I've purchased.

Medgal07

Erm, just tried ETK Eye tints Flannel and Rose Ashes on each eyelid - they look exactly the same on me! Anyone else had the same effect?
Wow. I didn't purchase either of those. Try the Eye Tint specific thread. There are probably swatches & pic of the two and some discussion about them:
http://www.specktra.net/t/190696/giorgio-armani-eye-tints

maeonsaturday

Wow. I didn't purchase either of those. Try the Eye Tint specific thread. There are probably swatches & pic of the two and some discussion about them:
That's the strange thing. No swatches on the Internet showed them as the same, and when I swatched them on my hand at the counter they didn't look similar. On my eye they look practically identical!

Monsy

icon_eek.gif
That surprises me!!! My YSL goodies will arrive tomorrow.

I totally lost track of what I had ordered and when they were scheduled to arrive. I usually put my orders on my automated calendar and or my makeup inventory
document, but I don't know what happened this time. Guess I was too busy ordering more stuff! I need a major time out too Monsy, and I need to really focus on using
the things that I've purchased.

i just got email from ups armani shipped it. it will be here on friday

ashievic

That's the strange thing. No swatches on the Internet showed them as the same, and when I swatched them on my hand at the counter they didn't look similar. On my eye they look practically identical!
Me too, but I figured it was a key board back problem. As in it is me who can't apply correctly.

Icecaramellatte

Tried out the Creme Nuda in store today. I don't know if the shades are right for me. #6 looked a little dark and #5 looked so much lighter and not as warm. There seemed to be a huge difference between #6 and #5. The MA recommended #5 for me and put some on and I didn't really see it but I'm just not sure. It just looked so different swatched and in the tube from anything I've used before. I had planned to ask for a sample but the tube they use to try on the product was just so tiny I felt funny asking. Hmm. I'm not sure I will purchase it for this sale. I'm NC 43 by the way.

ashievic

Tried out the Creme Nuda in store today. I don't know if the shades are right for me. #6 looked a little dark and #5 looked so much lighter and not as warm. There seemed to be a huge difference between #6 and #5. The MA recommended #5 for me and put some on and I didn't really see it but I'm just not sure. It just looked so different swatched and in the tube from anything I've used before. I had planned to ask for a sample but the tube they use to try on the product was just so tiny I felt funny asking. Hmm. I'm not sure I will purchase it for this sale. I'm NC 43 by the way.
I will pm you my contact and she will send you a sample of of both colors.

Latest posts