Armani Discussion

Icecaramellatte

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg I don't know how to take out these extra thumbnails. Sorry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    688.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg View attachment 51474 View attachment 51475 The first 2 plum lipstick swatches leaned a bit more dusty than it appears here. The first one leaned more red than the second.

The lipstick are in stock but I preordered for triple points and a GWP on Thursday so I'll pick up my stuff this week.

I chose:
-maestro primer
-Maestro Glow foundation
-Bamboo (Brown 200) lipstick
-Amber (Coral 301) lipstick
-Sand (Beige 101) lipstick

I didn't get a swatch of Sand (Beige 101) as I just tried it on on a whim. 2 women asked me which lipstick I was wearing while I was checking out and ran over to try it themselves. I'm surprised since it was a nude and they were not in my shade range. I also swatched Flamboyant Red 404 to consider for later but it looks really good. I may cave on that one too.

I did not notice that Monkey highlighter so I don't know if they have it.

Last edited:

Monsy

I wore the foundation today. It;s very nice and lightweight. kind of similar to mac waterweight. it is very glowy and i had to set it with a bit of powder. nice staying power, it started fading about 8 hours after i applied it. coverage is light but i achieved medium with flat dense brush (like the chanel, dior, shiseido and mac 196). didn't emphasize pores . less coverage than ysl te or luminous silk for example

katred

Specktra Bestie
Took pics for Katred. I can't remember if you stopped at a counter yet.
the swatch for the tube shown is at the very top. That was the darkest plum.

View attachment 51467 View attachment 51468

View attachment 51469 I don't know how to take out these extra thumbnails. Sorry.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

These weren't available at either of my counters last time I checked, so here's hoping they show up soon. I'm curious to see how the colours compare to the range they have/ had available.

Icecaramellatte

Picked up my order today. The GWP was pretty good. They gave me a full size lipstick. I think it is a tester though (unused) because it has the colored label on the tube. I so wish they would do all the lipsticks like this. It is such a problem looking for a lipstick in the morning. Although they are making the numbers bigger, I still can't remember which number goes with which color. The GWP was Rouge D'Armani Sheer Pink 501. I don't think I have that one. I hope it looks okay on me. I also got a luminous silk foundation sample 5.5 (not my shade), eyes to kill mascara sample, si sample, fluid sheer #7 sample (It looks pink. I hope I like this one) all in a mesh bag.

I just tried the Sand Beige 101 lipstick on and it is a bit sheer. It is probably what makes it easier for me to wear. I didn't find the other shades sheer in the store but I will try them on probably tomorrow. I'm also going to try the primer and Maestro Glow foundation tomorrow. I hope all goes well. The shade I got looked okay in the store but it still kind of worries me that they don't have the same amount of colors as the regular Maestro foundation.

I see the new colors listed on the Bloomies site but they are calling it Rouge d'Armani Satin lipstick. Is this a new formulation or the same thing? Have they all been called Satin lipsticks? I still don't have a good handle on the lipstick formulas.

boschicka

It's very finely milled with micro glitter that easily disappears with more than 1 brush stroke. I like it as a finishing powder, not a highlighter. I think most people can safely skip it.

Antigone

Hi,

Is the Lasting Silk compact powder good? I need a powder foundation for these hot Australian summer days!

Latest posts