Armani Discussion

Salberg7

Yes those new eye tints are beautiful. I only saw one swatch of "Nude Smoke" on Temptalia so far but will go into Nordie's this week and see if they have them. So far, the swatches here from Bloomie's that were graciously provided by a poster are the only ones I have seen. I think the eye tints are the most unique formula I have ever used. I don't have any problems applying them although there was a slight learning curve in the beginning. They stay true to color all day. I am hoping they are Permanent as I am saving up now for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Happy 4th of July to everyone here from the US!

Salberg7

Hmm don't know about the matte eye tints now. Been swatching them every time I visit Nordstrom and some look muddy on me. Saw the Chanel Fall m/u and dropped the Armani lemming for now, lol.

Last edited:

fur4elise

Alright...so for me the Lip Maestro formula was a fail...I was so bummed because I loved the packaging. But who are we kidding, if the formula sucks, packaging be damned. I am a once bitten, twice shy kinda girl, but this Lip Magnet might be the fix...supposedly a long wearing matte liquid lipstick in 18 shades. Hmmmm. Fall 2016
Giorgio-Armani-Lip-Magnet-2016-Fall.jpg
(image from Chic Profile)

boschicka

Alright...so for me the Lip Maestro formula was a fail...I was so bummed because I loved the packaging. But who are we kidding, if the formula sucks, packaging be damned. I am a once bitten, twice shy kinda girl, but this Lip Magnet might be the fix...supposedly a long wearing matte liquid lipstick in 18 shades. Hmmmm. Fall 2016
View attachment 55638
(image from Chic Profile)

Does that formula claim to be long-wearing or a stain? Pretty sure I have one floating around my collection somewhere and now I'm scared to try it.

fur4elise

Does that formula claim to be long-wearing or a stain? Pretty sure I have one floating around my collection somewhere and now I'm scared to try it.

It is a matte liquid gloss...it does claim to stain, but had no staying power at all! Not even sure it stained. I would liken it to the NARS Lip Cover (which is more of a liquid lipstick) yet the NARS has better staying power for sure.

boschicka

It is a matte liquid gloss...it does claim to stain, but had no staying power at all! Not even sure it stained. I would liken it to the NARS Lip Cover (which is more of a liquid lipstick) yet the NARS has better staying power for sure.

Thanks for the info. I'll test it out at home first to see how it wears off, etc!

Haviggi

For me Lip Maestros is one of the best formulas out there ! I have 4 shades and they are really long wearing.Recently I added Drama Glow and Drama Berry in My collection and I could see them on my lips even after a meal and coffee! Sometimes formulas have different results in every person so maybe this is the case with those !!

fur4elise

For me Lip Maestros is one of the best formulas out there ! I have 4 shades and they are really long wearing.Recently I added Drama Glow and Drama Berry in My collection and I could see them on my lips even after a meal and coffee! Sometimes formulas have different results in every person so maybe this is the case with those !!

So very true! ;)

Prettypackages

I swatched the matte eye tints and loved 19-22. As they dried down, I liked the lighter shades as well. I think I'll put these on my Sephora sale list.

Latest posts