Armani Discussion

Medgal07

I encountered a payment error message and then a server error with Chrome browser, but was able to successfully place an order with Internet Explorer. I bought Designer Lift #2 and Eye Tint #17 (I wasn't sure if I should get this one or #18, but I have Flannel which seems similar to #18 in TheBeautyLookBook's swatches).
Glad you were able to place your order!!!

bunnypoet

Glad you were able to place your order!!!
Thank you! My wallet may not be happy, but I am!
pompom.gif

starletta8

Nice picks. I've forgotten what that palette is like but I do have those eye tints---hope you like them a lot.

It's the one with the blue velvet clutch/pouch. 3 neutral shadows, all-over powder.

Because I need more neutral shadows like.... yeah.

starletta8

$80 for a trio of buttery, pigmented neutral metallics plus a powder sounds reasonable, so I'm happy with it. Same with the two Eye Tints. Unlike the Sephora sale, where I felt like I had unfinished business, I know I'm done with this one.

JerseyGirl

It took a few days, but I was finally able to place my order. I purchased the trio eye tints (my first eye tints...fingers crossed) and one of the lip maestros. Also my first... I'm looking forward to testing them out... is there anything to avoid while using the eye tints? I have nightmares of a big mess on my lids...

starletta8

It took a few days, but I was finally able to place my order. I purchased the trio eye tints (my first eye tints...fingers crossed) and one of the lip maestros. Also my first... I'm looking forward to testing them out... is there anything to avoid while using the eye tints? I have nightmares of a big mess on my lids...

They set pretty quickly- I like to dab a bit of product, then blend out immediately. You maybe have 20-30 seconds before it sets for the day. So, I haven't had an experience that I want to avoid with them!

RuLaRu

Hello Everyone !,

I haven't bought from Armani in about a year or two due to me getting an interview to work for them but turning it down haha, now i feel awkward shopping at the counter for some reason, incase they know my face and ask why i turned down the job haha. Anyway Im considering buying one of the large new maestro brushes either the blush brush or the face brush but being a big brush collector Im worried the quality is poor, these brushes are really high in price in the uk and they are in the same price category as tom ford brushes, they say they are made in a tradition Japanese way which means i want to compare them to my other Japanese made brushes i have from Chikuhodo, Suqqu etc.

Have any of you tried them ? i had a read of the thread and saw that some of you mentioned that Armani were giving away the cheek brush as a gift with purchase ? that worries me to be honest as i don't understand why a company would giveaway an expensive brush like that, worries my that the quality is lacking. give me your thoughts on them guys as it would be really helpful !!

Vineetha

Hello Everyone !,

I haven't bought from Armani in about a year or two due to me getting an interview to work for them but turning it down haha, now i feel awkward shopping at the counter for some reason, incase they know my face and ask why i turned down the job haha. Anyway Im considering buying one of the large new maestro brushes either the blush brush or the face brush but being a big brush collector Im worried the quality is poor, these brushes are really high in price in the uk and they are in the same price category as tom ford brushes, they say they are made in a tradition Japanese way which means i want to compare them to my other Japanese made brushes i have from Chikuhodo, Suqqu etc.

Have any of you tried them ? i had a read of the thread and saw that some of you mentioned that Armani were giving away the cheek brush as a gift with purchase ? that worries me to be honest as i don't understand why a company would giveaway an expensive brush like that, worries my that the quality is lacking. give me your thoughts on them guys as it would be really helpful !!

The GWP blush brush isnt the new one. :)

boschicka

Hello Everyone !,

Why DID you turn down the job? :cool:

ashievic

I love the blue ouch from last years Holiday. It is great for a little clutch for an evening out. I am debating about getting another jar of the $$$ foundation. But it would save me 80.00 off. Need to ponder.

starletta8

I love the blue ouch from last years Holiday. It is great for a little clutch for an evening out. I am debating about getting another jar of the $$$ foundation. But it would save me 80.00 off. Need to ponder.

I got mine yesterday and love it! You must take less stuff than I to be able to functionally use the pouch- but I love petting it.

katred

Specktra Bestie

This might be my favourite typo of all time. :rotfl:

But I agree, it's a great little item and made the price of the palette much easier to swallow.

starletta8

Just to follow up.... I was really iffy on my purchase of the Luxe is More palette.

It's awesome. I use it almost every single day. It is expensive, but it's worth it.

bunnypoet

Just to follow up.... I was really iffy on my purchase of the Luxe is More palette.

It's awesome. I use it almost every single day. It is expensive, but it's worth it.

Yay! All of the negative talk about this palette was getting me down. I recently used one of my NM gift cards on this, and I was worried that I made the wrong purchase. But I do love it and feel it is special. And as a major Armani fan, I treasure it even more.

starletta8

Yay! All of the negative talk about this palette was getting me down. I recently used one of my NM gift cards on this, and I was worried that I made the wrong purchase. But I do love it and feel it is special. And as a major Armani fan, I treasure it even more.

It's a great palette and I really feel bad that there's all of this negative talk about it.

JerseyGirl

I'm a little disappointed with the eye tints. Maybe it's just user error and I have to experiment more with them, but I'm not too happy with the look I'm getting. I feel like they are super sparkly and the color is sheer at the same time. Maybe I am supposed to use them with something else?

Latest posts