Armani Discussion

Medgal07

He reminds me of curious George .
girlhaha.gif
Yes---he's kinda a cute but better on a mug or a tee-shirt.

Haviggi

Luxe is more palette eye tints ant lip maestro reviews http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2015/11/armani-luxe-is-more-holiday-collection.html?m=1 Yesterday I tested the new ecstasy lacquer in maharajah! Amazing feeling on the lips ,non sticky formula and impressive color pay off! Definately going for 500 and 502 !!

starletta8

Yesterday I tested the new ecstasy lacquer in maharajah! Amazing feeling on the lips ,non sticky formula and impressive color pay off! Definately going for 500 and 502 !!

FWIW, I agree with Sabrina 100%. It's a total splurge, most people can pull similar shades from their collection... but it's Armani. It's just special. I don't regret my purchase; it's easy-to-wear shimmer that's daytime appropriate.

Medgal07

Yesterday I tested the new ecstasy lacquer in maharajah! Amazing feeling on the lips ,non sticky formula and impressive color pay off! Definately going for 500 and 502 !!
Pretty pics & swatches. I only have one o the Ecstasy Laquers----Leather # 201 & I finally purchased Eye Tint #18 Silver Mirage. I'll try to remember to swatch it soon.

Anneri

The other day I swatched all holiday eye tints and got Hollywood.
4b22c39d_image.jpeg
These are all three top to bottom #16, 17 & 18. 18 is a lovely duochrome and 16 is a good dupe for Rose Popillia. I love 17 though - it's a great nude shadow for me - neutral with a little oomph! (I also reviewed them if anyone is interested in that.)

Medgal07

Are you getting anything? I keep adding and removing from my cart lol.
For sure I want the eye tint trio and the runway eye tint I never picked up.
Pity that they had a 15% off sale before the Sephora sale. I got a few things then----including one of the new brushes. I also purchased Eye Tint # 18, the most unique to
my collection of eye tints. I have the Runway eye tint and I've yet to use it------PRODUCT OVERLOAD!!!!!
thud.gif

Medgal07

These are all three top to bottom #16, 17 & 18. 18 is a lovely duochrome and 16 is a good dupe for Rose Popillia. I love 17 though - it's a great nude shadow for me - neutral with a little oomph! (I also reviewed them if anyone is interested in that.)
Thanks for the swatches Anneri!!! I actually like the way #18 looks on you. Excellent review of the holiday products!!!!!!!

Medgal07

I couldn't ignore the sale notice Email but I did exercise some restraint---I only picked up another Luminous Silk foundation and a new Lip Maestro in Orient, #406.

bunnypoet

Pity that they had a 15% off sale before the Sephora sale. I got a few things then----including one of the new brushes. I also purchased Eye Tint # 18, the most unique to
my collection of eye tints. I have the Runway eye tint and I've yet to use it------PRODUCT OVERLOAD!!!!!
thud.gif
Talk about product overload - I think I'm buying makeup in my sleep because I looked through my lipstick stash and found colors I don't remember wanting or buying! Lol.

How do you like the brush? Is it good quality worth the price? Thanks!
flower.gif

Latest posts