Armani Discussion

Shars

I just ordered 506----thought I should try one immediately. This one is for research
girlhaha.gif

I think we'll be broke, mad scientists after all this "research" lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by Monsy

Ladies i hope you will love the blushes. If not blame it on me
You've never steered us wrong so I trust you!

Monsy

Everything I tried from armani i loved except for the face primer Also eye makeup remover is meh... bi facil is like 10 times better Their fragrant body stuff is amazing Are they reformulating or discounting glosses? Those flash ones. They are gone from their site, from nordies...

Icecaramellatte

I saw all 3 of the new eye tints at Saks. I liked them all. I don't know that I need them all right now. However, if they have them for the Sephora sale I will get them. Do we know if these are all limited edition?

laurennnxox

I added 503 to my cart for the VIBR Sale! I've had my eye on it for a while. Always swatch it when I'm home and pass the armani counter in NM. I can't wait for next week to order it. :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Everything I tried from armani i loved except for the face primer Also eye makeup remover is meh... bi facil is like 10 times better Their fragrant body stuff is amazing Are they reformulating or discounting glosses? Those flash ones. They are gone from their site, from nordies...
I feel like they just reformulated their glosses. The flash ones replaced the Gloss d'Armani formula (which I liked better), which itself was only available for about a year and a half before being replaced. Choose a formulation and stick with it, Armani.

boschicka

Can't go wrong with the Armani blushes. They are a great formula. I sold a few of mine b/c they were too light for me, but they were still wonderful quality. I tried to get a photo of my 509, but the pics didn't capture it properly. In most photos it just looks red, but in person there's a berry aspect to it in certain light.

Anneri

Does anyone here has Gold Copper eye tint from the permanent line? I swatched it today but it seemed a wee bit glittery on my hand? And I don't like to end up like poor Sara after trying Silver Mirage with glitter all over my face!

Prettypackages

Does anyone here has Gold Copper eye tint from the permanent line? I swatched it today but it seemed a wee bit glittery on my hand? And I don't like to end up like poor Sara after trying Silver Mirage with glitter all over my face!
the runway one? Which number?

katred

Specktra Bestie
Do you mean Cold Copper? I have that one and I've had no issues with fallout. It gives a more metallic finish, so the shimmer adheres well to the base. I saw Sara's review and now I'm scared that those shades would irritate my eyes. I had a slight reaction to Zenith, which is the only sparkly finish eye tint I own.

Latest posts