Armani Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
I tripped over my two left feet, twisted my knee and hip. Of course it doesn't help I have a tibia torsion metatarsus attuctis or however it is spelled from being too comfy in my Mama's womb, literally. So I am walking like a very elderly person, ugh.
th_cheerup.gif
So sorry to hear about your woes. I hope you heal quickly, but until then, I think you should recline like a queen on a divan with all your cosmetic finery there to cheer you.

ashievic

I am stuck in AZ, since I can't sit for long periods of time, as in flying for 5-6 hours would be. It was great when I was school or yes, at a bar, when I could show people how I can turn my one foot 180 degrees so it was gong backwards. I grew up thinking everyone could do that. Now as I have gotten older, it is a pain, truly, ugh. It was being carried down the mountain that was comical. Nothing broken, but gosh it stings like all heck. So I am spending my days putzing with my makeup and doing my nails.

beautycool

I tripped over my two left feet, twisted my knee and hip. Of course it doesn't help I have a tibia torsion metatarsus attuctis or however it is spelled from being too comfy in my Mama's womb, literally. So I am walking like a very elderly person, ugh. 
Hope you ok now ash How are you :)

Shars

I am stuck in AZ, since I can't sit for long periods of time, as in flying for 5-6 hours would be. It was great when I was school or yes, at a bar, when I could show people how I can turn my one foot 180 degrees so it was gong backwards. I grew up thinking everyone could do that. Now as I have gotten older, it is a pain, truly, ugh. It was being carried down the mountain that was comical. Nothing broken, but gosh it stings like all heck. So I am spending my days putzing with my makeup and doing my nails.
So sorry to hear! Hope your recovery time isn't going to be too long so you can get back to business as usual. It's a good thing though you have all that makeup and nail polish to play with lol.

ashievic

I thought I was better, so I decided to clean out the storage unit in AZ. I am back to my be-dazzled walker. I am trying to move into another place in AZ. Ugh, what a pain, especially since I am not here half the time. The snow birds are back, so rent has zoomed out of sight.

Monsy

Monkey will probably dissappear with the use . Armani should really release some amazing highlighter

Latest posts