Armani Discussion

boschicka

You, too, huh? Any pics ( I was resisting asking, whyyyyyyy lol)

I don't think it CAN be photographed b/c it's nothing. It turns into nothing. I use it as a finishing powder, which is fine for my skin, but I doubt it will work for darker tones in that capacity. And who needs an $88 finishing powder?!?

Monsy

Giorgio Armani Beauty is introducing its first complete skincare line that works to improve skin quality and enhances makeup glow so it lasts all day long. It's called Armani Prima and it includes a trio of products: Glow-On Moisturizing Balm, Day Long Skin Perfector/Trouble Zones, and Eye & Lip Contour Perfector. The goal of these products is "no more makeup touch-ups". These products are designed to keep a radiant glow throughout the entire day.

Screen Shot 2016-02-03 at 11.46.41 AM.png

JerseyGirl

Giorgio Armani Beauty is introducing its first complete skincare line that works to improve skin quality and enhances makeup glow so it lasts all day long. It's called Armani Prima and it includes a trio of products: Glow-On Moisturizing Balm, Day Long Skin Perfector/Trouble Zones, and Eye & Lip Contour Perfector. The goal of these products is "no more makeup touch-ups". These products are designed to keep a radiant glow throughout the entire day.

View attachment 52047

These sound great, finally combining skin care and primers. One less step that hopefully really works!

elegant-one

View attachment 52047

It sounds promising!

elegant-one

I got the Armani 400 lip maestro sample from Sephora AHAHAHA it was soooo tiny! I do love it. They could have done a bigger sample - cheap!

katred

Specktra Bestie

If I had my way, I'd collect all these runway palettes, but at $200 a pop in Canada for the and quality they have in palettes that are half the price, I just can't justify it. This looks like a beautiful collection.

I got the Armani 400 lip maestro sample from Sephora AHAHAHA it was soooo tiny! I do love it. They could have done a bigger sample - cheap!

Lol. The girls at my counter gave me a few of the tiny samples, so it's almost like I have a full one now. :p

elegant-one

If I had my way, I'd collect all these runway palettes, but at $200 a pop in Canada for the and quality they have in palettes that are half the price, I just can't justify it. This looks like a beautiful collection.

Lol. The girls at my counter gave me a few of the tiny samples, so it's almost like I have a full one now. :p

:) It didn't look THAT small in the pic on Sephora lol! Lucky you!

Shars

yes! It was at the counter this weekend and I thought of swatching it! Totally forgot abt it later !! Will try to get some swatches next time I am there!!
armani is also coming with a new concealer primer and matte eye tints !! :D

Oooohhh... matte eye tints! :)

ashievic

I like the Dior brow pencil the mechanical pencil one. I too collected the LE palettes. But rarely use them. Love the product, and the packaging is fun. I am sure I will get the new summer one, just because....

KateH22

I've been thinking of buying Sun Fabric powder bronzer #100 to suit my winter skin. I have fair pink skin (I wear Chanel in B10 and B20, Shiseido I20, Sisley in Vanilla and Porcelain) and I'm a bit concerned if #100 might pull a bit orange on me.

i have a couple of Guerlain bronzers but the ones for blondes look more like a peachy pink blush on me. This time I'd like a bronzer that would give more of a tanned appearance but would still look natural.

Latest posts