Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

You see what I mean. Hmm I think thus far I've ordered Amber Quad, Narcissist and Wicked…I think you are one of of those who inspire my purchases lololol. Heads to look at that gloss.
nonono.gif
No, no ,no no, no! You have your wedding too think about!

Medgal07

You see what I mean. Hmm I think thus far I've ordered Amber Quad, Narcissist and Wicked…I think you are one of of those who inspire my purchases lololol. Heads to look at that gloss.
You must have gotten pretty lucky...Narcissist is hard to find, if at all.

Debbs

Med, honey I just read your post and felt I was dodging stones! You know who you are ? That made you get Pink Guilt lipgloss, ha ha . Hands in my pockets, walks off whistling like I have not a care in this world. I won't be guilted into feeling like an enabler! But who the cap fit let them wear it , lol

Msfaszion

Med, honey I just read your post and felt I was dodging stones! You know who you are ? That made you get Pink Guilt lipgloss, ha ha . Hands in my pockets, walks off whistling like I have not a care in this world. I won't be guilted into feeling like an enabler! But who the cap fit let them wear it , lol
Debbs My Love you "INSPIRE" me that word is more amazing then "ENABLER" … LOLOLOL

sarabeautime

I believe previously some photos were posted in this thread, but not the names of the products, so here comes TF Spring collection:

http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.de/2013/12/tom-ford-spring-2014.html

Wondering why nail polishes have "A" on their names... Is it like "limited edition" or is it sheerer/another formula?

pbpink

I believe previously some photos were posted in this thread, but not the names of the products, so here comes TF Spring collection: http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.de/2013/12/tom-ford-spring-2014.html Wondering why nail polishes have "A" on their names... Is it like "limited edition" or is it sheerer/another formula?
thank you so much! the UK vogue editor said they were sheer lippies, I understood it to be between the shines + regular lipsticks so sorry that that happened to you with your pics, I was in a rush and just quickly posted so you knew - those people are just terrible can't wait to see this IRL! so bizarre on the A - I hope it does not stand for A as in Asia only!!

Medgal07

I love you Debbs
th_kiss.gif
Even if you do make me spend money!!!

Medgal07

clapping.gif
I have news​
clapping.gif
Thanks to Specktraette AFulton I was able to order NARCISSIST
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
She pointed me in a certain direction and now I'm over the moon
ladies---over the moon!!!

Msfaszion

clapping.gif
I have news​
clapping.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
Yayyyy I saw your post in the CB … team work makes the dream work …

Debbs

If we don't help each other out who will and nothing else to do with money but spend , lol. This post has me lemming for so bad to read Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn, nostalgic . Weird, I know . Isn't it funny how super polished, polite and helpful everyone seems to be in Dec? (or at least in the daytime) Maybe its just me but I love the holidays! People seem to go out if their way more to be extra thoughtful and super nice, smiling, opening doors and telling you to go ahead. Everyone is all dressed up at the malls, cheerful and the men are so agreeable. Items that were not appealing for the last 11 months are now being sought out and looked at with renewed interest. I wish the whole year could be like December.

Monsy

i would have to disagree since i work in retail and to say that people are especially mean, angry, frustrated, rude during this time of the year

MissTT

clapping.gif
I have news​
clapping.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
Don't mess with a woman on a mission. Congrats, medgal! That is one serious blush. I have the Tom Ford Cheek Brush. I wonder if he is lonely for his family...?

Latest posts