Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

brittbby

eyelove.gif
EVERYTHING always looks so beautiful on you hun. Thanks for the great pics & swatches!
Thank you lady! This collection is so drool worthy
heat.gif

Medgal07

I finally got to pick up my goodies and play with them! Everything is soooo gorgeous. Tom Ford really hit it out of the park with the whole collection. I resisted getting the body oil thus far, but am having a moment of weakness....Anybody pick it up and love it? I want it to provide good moisture if I'm going to spend $95 on it... I'm thinking L'Occitane Almond oil style.

Here are some of my swatches I took this weekend!
winkiss.gif

The palette

Golden Peach Duo.

GP Cream, GP Shadow, layered. GP Shadow vs Golden Mink Peach glitter
cheerleader.gif
Yay---so happy for you Britt---everything looks so, so good against your skin color---I just love it. Thanks for making me happy that I ordered Golden Peach
yahoo.gif

Medgal07

Yayy!!!!!
pompom.gif

MIne is at the destination facility! How I wish fedex did delivery on mondays
amuse.gif

@Ernie Got shipping notice from Spacenk this morning! Finally!!!!
greengrin.gif
Yay & hooray Elegant, Newface & Vee
cheerleader.gif
I got an Email from TF and the cole is up on their web site now. I called Neiman's & my order is READY TO SHIP---I
should get an email shortly.
yahoo.gif

ryan-eh

Did we ever figure out which lipstick was in the promo pic? The email from tf.com says Skinny Dip, and it does look lighter and pinker in the pic from their email than it previously had to me.

ryan-eh

cheerleader.gif
I got an Email from TF and the cole is up on their web site now. I called Neiman's & my order is READY TO SHIP---I
yahoo.gif
I'm really regretting ordering from Bloomies right now haha.

elegant-one

cheerleader.gif
yahoo.gif
pompom.gif
Woot!!!

I have to rearrange my storage with all this new makeup flooding in
girlhaha.gif

ryan-eh

It was said that it was Rose Soleil earlier. Hmmm
That's what I heard, too, but then I thought someone's SA said Skinny Dip maybe (and according to tf they might be right). ~~Mystery. I ordered them both so I guess it doesn't really matter to me, but now I'm curious.

RuLaRu

I just had to come vent over my recent experience at my local tom ford, The summer collection got realised today and im booked in for an event their holding on Wednesday so i went in today and asked if they could hold the blush for me until the event on Wednesday and they said "Here at tom ford we don’t do that sort of thing"....
girl_devil.gif
.... she spoke to me like she was tom ford herself, i was so annoyed as it was so rude and iv spent a lot at that counter over the years, i even know the manager by name but this other girl was terrible. i phoned the tom ford counter in the next nearest city and they offered to hold it for me without me even asking !, on a positive note I’m really excited to get my hands on the new products
eyelove.gif

mkoparanova

Did we ever figure out which lipstick was in the promo pic? The email from tf.com says Skinny Dip, and it does look lighter and pinker in the pic from their email than it previously had to me.
IMO, it's Rose soleil + photoshop. Skinny dip is very peachy and I don't see that in the promo picture.

brittbby

:cheer: [COLOR=0000FF]Yay---so happy for you Britt---everything looks so, so good against your skin [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]color---I just love it.  Thanks for making me happy that I ordered Golden Peach[/COLOR]:yahoo:
Golden peach is beautiful! You will love it!! Cannot wait to see everyone's pictures of their goodies!

Medgal07

I just had to come vent over my recent experience at my local tom ford, The summer collection got realised today and im booked in for an event their holding on Wednesday so i went in today and asked if they could hold the blush for me until the event on Wednesday and they said "Here at tom ford we don’t do that sort of thing"....
girl_devil.gif
.... she spoke to me like she was tom ford herself, i was so annoyed as it was so rude and iv spent a lot at that counter over the years, i even know the manager by name but this other girl was terrible. i phoned the tom ford counter in the next nearest city and they offered to hold it for me without me even asking !, on a positive note I’m really excited to get my hands on the new products
eyelove.gif
That really sucks. Get your goodies elsewhere but let the manager w/whom you have a good report know what
happened.

What items did you decide to get?

RuLaRu

Im really excited for the blush
eyelove.gif
, i was told they were down to 12 blushes in one day and the eyeshadow quad is planned to sell out in 2 days so im hoping i can get those. What are you excited for ?
That really sucks. Get your goodies elsewhere but let the manager w/whom you have a good report know what
happened.

What items did you decide to get?

YarahFlower

I finally got to pick up my goodies and play with them! Everything is soooo gorgeous. Tom Ford really hit it out of the park with the whole collection. I resisted getting the body oil thus far, but am having a moment of weakness....Anybody pick it up and love it? I want it to provide good moisture if I'm going to spend $95 on it... I'm thinking L'Occitane Almond oil style.  Here are some of my swatches I took this weekend! :winkiss: The palette Golden Peach Duo.  GP Cream, GP Shadow, layered. GP Shadow vs Golden Mink Peach glitter
:thud: this collection is beautiful !!!!! Golden Peach is life changing! Seriously, IMO the most stunning item in the collection!!!!

Medgal07

Im really excited for the blush
eyelove.gif
, i was told they were down to 12 blushes in one day and the eyeshadow quad is planned to sell out in 2 days so im hoping i can get those. What are you excited for ?
Everything!!!!!
lmao.gif
I pre-ordered the cream blush, the eye & cheek palette, Paradisco lipstick (I already have Sweet Spot), Golden Peach e/s duo and the Shimmering

Body Oil.

It sounds like things will sell out quickly!!!
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts