Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

mkoparanova

I need to unsubscribe from this thread, all these beautiful swatches are making me reconsider my decision to buy only the palette and one lipstick!

laurennnxox

YES I LOVE the compacts & lippies but what about the E/S duos. Pretty early on, someone said they looked cheap---what do you think of the E/S duo packaging????
you might as well!!
poke.gif
I think I'll be going Mon/Tues to pick it up! Maybe I'll go in without eyeshadow and ask my SA to demo it on my eyes just to be sure!

Hmmm. Cheap, no. I don't think so! I think they're very nice. The mini mirror is a good touch. Yes, they're not as heavy as glass pots, but I don't mind. I bring enough makeup with me when I travel, I appreciate the lighter feel. I think they're still simple and elegant!

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
don't go unconscious or Meddy will have to stick something very stinky under your nose
lol.gif
It's such a beautiful collection. Everything is so smooth, beautiful & lasts. My favorite is that gorgeous cream blush & Rose Soleil ls.
love.gif
Meddy was more worried about the other end until I re-read that post
lmao.gif

YarahFlower

LOVELY SWATCHES LADIES!!! WISH I COULD REPLY TO EVERYONES POSTS, BUT I CAN'T AT THE MOMENT :( Excited to return to this thread tonight or tomorrow!

elegant-one

Talk to me about the e/s duo packaging. What do you think of it???
Oh dear lord---I didn't read that word as "fainting" at first
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif

Meddy was more worried about the other end until I re-read that post
lmao.gif
OMG, I laughed SOOOO freakin loud & now I'm crying
rofl.gif
lmao.gif

Psych1

My entire makeup collection quadrupled since joining specktra. I used to balk at spending more than $20 on a lipstick. Now I'm like, "$60 cream shadow? Suuuuuuuuuuure give me THREE!" :haha: I really love love love the white lipstick packaging though. If I get one, I'll probably get RS or Skinny Dip. I'm trying to hold off though. I can do it! I hope. 
Same here! Specktra and also YouTube beauty videos have NOT been good for my bank account, but I'm loving my makeup collection ! RS is so beautiful and unique! Do you have any of the Lipsticks in the white case? If not, nudge nudge lol

laurennnxox

RS is so beautiful and unique! Do you have any of the Lipsticks in the white case? If not, nudge nudge lol
LOL! I do not have any lipsticks in the white case... I will re-swatch when I stop in next. Though I know I'll be picking up some Kevyn Aucoin and Armani items too. My card is going to snap in half!!

elegant-one

I agree, at first I wasn't happy with the white packaging, but when I got it in my hands, I actually love it, it's very classy, so Tom Ford, gotta love the man.
Yes! I love how it looks & feels. TF does know color & class. I really really really love how RS makes my lips look.

Psych1

LOL! I do not have any lipsticks in the white case... I will re-swatch when I stop in next. Though I know I'll be picking up some Kevyn Aucoin and Armani items too. My card is going to snap in half!!
Oh how fun, you've got a long list of goodies to cross off your list. I'm sure you'll know if it's worth the splurge once you swatch them again. Sometimes, you just know that skipping something is the right thing to do.

Ernie

Is anyone getting this message ? There Seems to be a Problem We're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request. Please report this error to us, using our feedback system. Thanks!

Latest posts