Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Alysse011

I'm pretty annoyed with the LE riff raff they have going on. I held off on Sphinx because I figured I could buy it any time, but now all bloggers are saying that won't be the case. I can't decide if I should try to get it on back order or just wait for golden peach to come back and try to jump on that one. Does anyone have both and have an opinion?

thanks!

Sabrunka

Sphynx is back in stock on tomford.com, so now I'm mad that I preordered from neimans... Lol.

EDIT: I cancelled my neimans order and got it from tom ford instead :) However I may place a new order with neimans to get platinum and spice, those two look so delicious.

Last edited:

Jayded_Dreams

Just got my Platinum (ordered it from TF website). I was shocked at how small it looks compared to my Chanel & Burberry cream eyeshadows. Also, the newer version of Platinum definitely has more of a reddish undertone and seems warmer than the original from what I remember. Especially when blending the color out on the eyelid. Did anybody ever post swatches of both (newer & older versions) for comparison?

Sabrunka

I should be getting Sphinx tomorrow, yay! Can't wait. Seems like the perfect lid color for me when I just want a wash of color.

GreenEyedAllie

bahhh you're making me wanna cancel w/ NM and get it from TF!

I called NM. They confirmed that they will have the stock, and we will receive our products. I'm still feeling worried and am wanting to order from TF also. If TF didn't require a signature, I probably would have already.

Winthrop44

I really hate that TF requires a signature. So ridiculous! I don't understand why they can't at least have a little box for us to check during the checkout process to waive the signature requirement for those of us who want to do so.

laurennnxox

I really hate that TF requires a signature. So ridiculous! I don't understand why they can't at least have a little box for us to check during the checkout process to waive the signature requirement for those of us who want to do so.

I called NM. They confirmed that they will have the stock, and we will receive our products. I'm still feeling worried and am wanting to order from TF also. If TF didn't require a signature, I probably would have already.

Thanks, Allie! I appreciate that update. I will just wait on NM then. I completely agree with both of you. I'm never home to receive my packages-- the signing is such a PITA.

GreenEyedAllie

That would be great! At least for purchases under a certain $$ amount.

Latest posts