Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

karlaedith

Golden peach and Naked bronze are absolutely stunning! They should be permanent!!!!
Yes they are:cloud9: i have both and they are perfect for one eyeshadow looks, the cream shadow part works so beautiful and it stays on my lid all day and the glitter part doesnt fall out all over my face, totally worth the price IMO oh and i need mightnight sea, yes they need to become permanent and TF needs to come out with more combos of these.

GreenEyedAllie

Can someone compare Black Orchid and Velvet Orchid for me? I've only tried Velvet Orchid and honestly don't care for it.

I love Fleur de Chine, Noir Femme, Venetian Bergamot, and Soleil Blanc. I surprisingly did not care for Amber Absolut either.

clidre

Does anyone have Pipa? Could you please post a pic wearing it? I've seen temptalia and Sabrina and it looks quite red on them! I don't know if is more red/coral or more pink. I ordered it but then I cancel my order because I though I wouldn't wear it.
Then I ordered Revolve around me instead, but now I regret buying that, since I have other 2 dupes in my stash... I keep on buying the same shade. Pipa would have been more unique...

RuLaRu

Hey guys !,

I picked up the sheer cheek duo hoping it wouldn't be too sheer but it is, its pretty and a nice natural colour on me but for the money I want more pigment, apparently it can be used wet and dry too, ALSO ! lips and boys will no longer be available in the uk after May so grab while you can !!! :hehe:

View attachment 54067

Winthrop44

Does anyone have Pipa? Could you please post a pic wearing it? I've seen temptalia and Sabrina and it looks quite red on them! I don't know if is more red/coral or more pink. I ordered it but then I cancel my order because I though I wouldn't wear it.
Then I ordered Revolve around me instead, but now I regret buying that, since I have other 2 dupes in my stash... I keep on buying the same shade. Pipa would have been more unique...

I have it. It will be influenced by your natural lip color but on my lips it looks like it looks on Sabrina's lips --"bright pink melon" as she describes it.

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2016/04/tom-ford-soleil-collection-moisturecore-lipcolor.html

Monsy

Can someone compare Black Orchid and Velvet Orchid for me? I've only tried Velvet Orchid and honestly don't care for it.

I love Fleur de Chine, Noir Femme, Venetian Bergamot, and Soleil Blanc. I surprisingly did not care for Amber Absolut either.

it is much stronger than violet, it is very dark... almost has a unisex tone to it. for me it is too much it's just too loud. and i love strong scents. it is definitely not something you are buying without trying it on your skin - and not just once.

Venetian bergamot is next on my wishlist. I have soleil blanc and noir pour femme and love them both.

TraceyMc

Hey guys !,

I picked up the sheer cheek duo hoping it wouldn't be too sheer but it is, its pretty and a nice natural colour on me but for the money I want more pigment, apparently it can be used wet and dry too, ALSO ! lips and boys will no longer be available in the uk after May so grab while you can !!! :hehe:

View attachment 54067

I thought the Lips & Boys are meant to be permanent ???

GreenEyedAllie

it is much stronger than violet, it is very dark... almost has a unisex tone to it. for me it is too much it's just too loud. and i love strong scents. it is definitely not something you are buying without trying it on your skin - and not just once.

Venetian bergamot is next on my wishlist. I have soleil blanc and noir pour femme and love them both.

Thank you!!! That is very helpful. :)

VAL4M

Velvet is more powdery and have more violet, more floral as for black orchid is more earthy (boozy in the opening) and woodsy, with some patchouli. like Monsy said Black Orchid is more unisex, have more projection and last a lifetime on the skin, Velvet is tamer.

Latest posts