Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Icecaramellatte

View attachment 54220
Tom Ford announces the new women’s fragrance Orchid Soleil, to be out in July 2016. Orchid Soleil presents a summer version of the popular vamp perfume Black Orchid launched in 2006. In addition to the original, the editions of Velvet Orchid from 2014 and Black Orchid Eau de Toilette from 2015 are also available.
Orchid Soleil is a vibrant, radiant and sensual scent that is said to capture the magic of the most brilliant sunshine. The composition opens with spicy notes of pink pepper, bitter orange and cypress. Its vibrant heart blooms with red spider lily and tuberose, enveloped by the warm base of chestnut cream, vanilla, patchouli and orchid.

MUST HAVE THIS

I just got a call from my SA today about this and came here for more info.

GreenEyedAllie

Hi hi ok thank you I don't think I saw it but I think I read everything
I try n go back a few pages :)
but thank you have a brill weekend Hun

Thanks, dear! I had a great time with family and at the Chanel counter....:rolleyes::cool: Anyway, here are the swatches. Pipa is the coral and Otranto is the berry. I love the colors...they are pretty and luminous on the lips. They feel really really nice on. The only thing is they only last a hot second on me. Usually that doesn't bother me, but at this price point, that's hard to justify, IMHO.

image.jpeg

Monsy

I did buy Neroli portofino fragrance and wanted to layer it with shower gel/moisturizer/oil. How long does the scent linger from the body products? I hate when it's gone fast.

msvluvsmac

It lasts, but not as long as I would like it to. I originally bought the perfume first which didn't last long at all. Then I bought the shower gel and moisturizer which helped it to last a little longer. The Neroli Portofino Acqua fragrance is a little lighter than Neroli Portofino so maybe that's why it doesn't last really long. I bought all of them during the VIB sale so I figured it was worth a try with the discount.

Monsy

I haven't tried acqua but even the regular neroli p doesn't last long - maybe 4 hours
that's why i wanted to layer it

Icecaramellatte

What store is that? NM?

Saks NYC

Oh and they are having an event ( I can't remember if it is this week or next) so the call was about pre-orders of products in general and then she started talking about this new perfume so you probably can pre-order it now if you want.

Last edited:

Lissloo

New User
I know this was discussed already but I just can't find the post. What were the other uses for the cream brush besides foundation? My SA rec it for the cream blush but I thought there was mention on here for something else but now I can't recall it.

I love it for cream blushes. Careful of stains because.......they stain!
Works well with cream highlighter too to meld into cream blushes.
LOVE this brush. Just wish I had two :cloud9:

Latest posts