Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Jayjayy

I've decided against both of these, honestly. I have so many lip products and with the history of TF ones going bad quickly, I don't know if I want to risk it. Especially when I have 10 or so of his that I should probably use more often :p

I have one TF lipstick that I got maybe one year ago, and it smells like playdoh. Is that when they're starting to go bad? I don't remember it's original scent. And the bullet just looks drier.

GreenEyedAllie

Thanks! I'm in agreement with Karen...just not excited. I may grab Black Orchid lipstick, but maybe not...

I have one TF lipstick that I got maybe one year ago, and it smells like playdoh. Is that when they're starting to go bad? I don't remember it's original scent. And the bullet just looks drier.

Ruh Roh. Sounds like you could have one turning. They smell of vanilla when new.

Mizani

I've been kind of skimming thru the last couple of pages of this thread. Yall kill me talking about TF and his overpriced lipsticks that rot. LOL! I still have my Black Orchid Lipstick that I bought back in July of 2013 and so far so good! *crosses fingers*

Anyways, do yall know if the new Orchid Soleil perfume is permanent or limited edition? I called my local Neiman's and the SA said that as of now he believes it will be permanent.

karlaedith

Whoo those swatches make them look HORRID.
Lol right!!?? I also dont understand why cant do the swatches on the back of the hand instead of twisting the arm, i guess maybe its more confortable for her doing it this way, tarababyz always does the swatches in the back of the hand so you can see the colors a little better.

YarahFlower

The fact that he's raising the prices on lipsticks that turn within the blink of an eye is ridiculous! And spending 80 dollars on a blush thats barely there is insane! Yhe only thing that looks good is the LE fragrance. I'm passing on this whole collection, it's repetitive and the quality doesn't warrant the hefty price tags.

Marsha Pomells

The fact that he's raising the prices on lipsticks that turn within the blink of an eye is ridiculous! And spending 80 dollars on a blush thats barely there is insane! Yhe only thing that looks good is the LE fragrance. I'm passing on this whole collection, it's repetitive and the quality doesn't warrant the hefty price tags.

In need of the thanks buttons, and fast. Was thinking about getting one of the powders, think I'll give them a miss.

YarahFlower

In need of the thanks buttons, and fast. Was thinking about getting one of the powders, think I'll give them a miss.

I dont blame you! There are so many dupes for the lippies and powders! If he's going to raise the price, he needs to make it worth while. Just cause he slaps Tom ford on it don't mean a thing if it sucks, lol

Jayjayy

Thanks! I'm in agreement with Karen...just not excited. I may grab Black Orchid lipstick, but maybe not...

Ruh Roh. Sounds like you could have one turning. They smell of vanilla when new.

Awww poop that stinks. Well Tom, its been fun but no more lipsticks for me!

Latest posts