Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Vineetha

I hope i can get it this time. Last time i bought it an NM and after one week they canceled my order. Thanks Vine
np!! I saw it today at my local nordstroms!! They were taking preorders for the collection!! Check out your local counters too!! maybe they will do a preorder as well for Black Friday launch??!!

Vineetha

So who's coming home with you first, Vee?
I preordered Drake, Jay, Theo , Eric , stavros and Derek !! The first three are my favs!The shades look nothing like the swatches we have seen in the blog imo! Probably due to the lighting but they all look very different! Most of the above Shades that I have chosen are shimmer ones!!
e5736f67_image.jpeg
Derek, stavros, Eric, Jay, Theo and Drake!

GreenEyedAllie

I preordered Drake, Jay, Theo , Eric , stavros and Derek !! The first three are my favs!The shades look nothing like the swatches we have seen in the blog imo! Probably due to the lighting but they all look very different! Most of the above Shades that I have chosen are shimmer ones!!
e5736f67_image.jpeg
Derek, stavros, Eric, Jay, Theo and Drake!
Nice!!! I liked the looks of Jay and Derek, and I'm quite curious about Drake...sounds like a shade I would enjoy. I'm getting Julian for sure, and then I don't know.

Vineetha

Ahhhh did you take any swatch pics ?!?
she only had testers only for very few of them and Drake wasn't amongst it Jen!! Some older shades and then very few new shades!! I picked most of the shades based on how it looked in the bullet :lol:

Vineetha

Nice!!! I liked the looks of Jay and Derek, and I'm quite curious about Drake...sounds like a shade I would enjoy. I'm getting Julian for sure, and then I don't know.
Derek is like a bronze brown shade !! Eric is similar in finish but a peachy shade. Between Derek and Eric I like Eric a tad bit more. !! Jay, Theo and Drake are really pretty!! The shimmers in them Is really really gorgeous!!

maeonsaturday

The thing is from the ones that they are gonna repeat - like Xavier - the latest swatches look so much more sheer than the previous swatches. So kind of misleading. :-/

On my list: Rocco, Theo, Drake.
On the fence: Kingston? Alex? Patrick? Joaquin?

What shade do you guys think Kingston is? In the reallyree pic of the lipstick itself it looks like Aphrodisiac. The swatches between Reallyree and meganscribbles look so different...

Winthrop44

For me......reallyree has great info but on my particular monitor her swatches have not been true to life color. I don't have any previous experience with swatches from meganscribbles.

Latest posts