Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

beautycool

Hi does anyone know when this collection be in the uk
i must be mad as I usually have ordered from the states by now im just waiting and waiting lol
not sure which moisture core I would like yet maybe a couple
I quite like the idea of them very different
don't need the oil have that from last year . I take it it's the same lovely smell?
I think I need bio coastal not sure I spelt that right
2-3 moisture cores maybe lol
and the bronzer blush palette
and maybe a bronzer a small one I have gold dust so maybe the terra next . But that can seriously wait as I would like the other stuff .
:)

KiKi Kontour

well well well look who FINALLY has access to her favorite makeup forum again :wavey: i've been missing actually posting but i still got notifications to keep up wit y'all. everyone is still as gorgeous as when i left...or i shall say when the site changed lol. I currently have TF Revolve around me and Temptation Waits in my sephora cart. I took Pineo out after seeing The Beauty Look book's review on it.

Shars

well well well look who FINALLY has access to her favorite makeup forum again :wavey: i've been missing actually posting but i still got notifications to keep up wit y'all. everyone is still as gorgeous as when i left...or i shall say when the site changed lol. I currently have TF Revolve around me and Temptation Waits in my sephora cart. I took Pineo out after seeing The Beauty Look book's review on it.

Hey girl! Welcome back!

I had Pipa in my cart too and it sold out on me. I did just order Bicoastal from Sephora this morning. I guess they had a restock.

I'm so annoyed that I missed that restock... again!

Nuke

Hi ladies! I've mostly been lurking in the forum, but part of my order from Sephora is set to arrive today (the Afternooner, Pink Sand, and Naked Bronze), and the rest will arrive through the week... got a few TF goodies so I wanted to roll around in anticipation in here with you all and actually say hi :D

Icecaramellatte

Hey girl! Welcome back!

I'm so annoyed that I missed that restock... again!

Oh no! It stuck around for quite a while too. The TF stuff seems to keep come back in stock a day or two after saying out of stock. I found an easier way to check stock. Besides their email notifications (I don't like these because they have been sending emails in the middle of the night which doesn't help much), I added the item to my loves list and then I check my loves list on the app or my home computer from time to time. I caught the restock of the other things I wanted that soldout that way.

I haven't heard from my SA so I'm thinking she forgot about me and doesn't want to tell me. Oh well, glad I ordered BiCoastal. Ended up putting another order in for Purple Noon, Cala something and Pipa. I still want the large bronzer and perhaps the moisturizer and bronzing primer.

Oh I think @Ashievic hated the regular primer. Has she checked in with her picks yet?

Icecaramellatte

Hi ladies! I've mostly been lurking in the forum, but part of my order from Sephora is set to arrive today (the Afternooner, Pink Sand, and Naked Bronze), and the rest will arrive through the week... got a few TF goodies so I wanted to roll around in anticipation in here with you all and actually say hi :D

:twirl: What happened to the "Welcome" sign. This is the best I could do. Thanks for sharing your haul. Let us know how you like everything when it arrives.

laurennnxox

I should have stayed FAR AWAY from this thread!! Do I need bicoastal? I have pink sands (or whatever it's called) from last summer, and also that pink eye/cheek palette.

GreenEyedAllie

I got my Bicoastal today - pure love! :cloud9::wow:

I knew you'd love it!!! It's so pretty for our skin tone.

I should have stayed FAR AWAY from this thread!! Do I need bicoastal? I have pink sands (or whatever it's called) from last summer, and also that pink eye/cheek palette.

YES!!!!!!

Also noticed that blush/highlighter from burberry is up on nordies too............. :type:

You're killing my wallet!

OH WELL, treat yo' self. My birthday is on the 18th. :)

Yay! I've been on the hunt for that one! Ty!

GreenEyedAllie

I ADORE Le Mepris!!! It is bright without being garish on me, I think. Perfect for summer. Please ignore Mt. Vesuvius and disappearing/smudgy make up. Little one was splashing like crazy at bath time.

image.jpeg

Latest posts