Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

I was really surprised to the see the summer lipsticks there. I've only ever seen maybe 1 random reddish/brown shade, & even that's a big IF at my local CCOs
Great finds!!!!!
thmbup.gif

Psych1

That's a good supply of stuff you found! I wouldn't have expected to see the summer lipsticks either or all those nail polishes!
Thank you!! I was really surprised by the polishes, especially 2 of the more popular shades, & the summer lipsticks. And they had them behind the counter under special lighting like they're gold .
[COLOR=0000FF]   Great finds!!!!![/COLOR]:bigthumb:
Thanks, Meddy. It was fun to grab them at a discount

Vineetha

Given how much I've bought lately, I'm wondering if I really need any of the boys now since they're gonna be perm.
As per the TF SA here, the old 25 will be perm and the new 25 will be LE !! Not sure how far the perm tag is true because the counters are getting way too low stock on these and they are not doing any further preorders beyond that since there is no communication on a restock!! :unsure:

GreenEyedAllie

As per the TF SA here, the old 25 will be perm and the new 25 will be LE !! Not sure how far the perm tag is true because the counters are getting way too low stock on these and they are not doing any further preorders beyond that since there is no communication on a restock!! :unsure:
Well crap.

Psych1

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but saw these swatches of the new boys on makeupstash's blog: the second Column is

beauteblogueur

http://www.makeupstash.com/2015/11/tom-ford-beauty-lips-boys-lip-color-collection-2015-in-singapore.html
Yay, I can finally put together a list! Going by this I think I'll be getting Malik, Drake, Vladimir, Roman, Egon and Jay, and maybe Louis and Theo. I might also pick up Michael this time around.

I especially love the look of Malik and Egon.

Latest posts