Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Vineetha

For me......reallyree has great info but on my particular monitor her swatches have not been true to life color. I don't have any previous experience with swatches from meganscribbles.
Yes !! The L&B shades looks way different from those swatches like really really different!! Probably bec of the lighting but the shades are quite different Irl!!

ashievic

I received the super baby lipstick of Indian Rose. Sadly, it is rancid. Of course goodness knows how old it is. I am rethinking the backup of Liam, as much as I love him, but be just tossing out money the window. I do love the color of Indian Rose.

Missyrocks

I received the super baby lipstick of Indian Rose. Sadly, it is rancid. Of course goodness knows how old it is. I am rethinking the backup of Liam, as much as I love him, but be just tossing out money the window. I do love the color of Indian Rose. 
Same happened to me. But most of my collection is ok.

Missyrocks

Medgal07

Really sorry to hear that Ash. So much for urban legend!!! These things do in fact go bad.
weeping.gif

LauraLara

Okay so I have Blush Nude, Pink Tease, Pussycat, Stavros, and Rafael if anyone wants any swatches. I don't think I'll get more though until I see their lasting power.

JerseyGirl

My Cognac Sable finally arrived today. The colors are really beautiful. I hope everyone who still wants one gets it before they are all gone.

Psych1

My local CCO had Skinny Dip & Rose Soleil & Pure Pink lipsticks in stock for $35. I got the summer lipsticks as "BUs" bc I'm a sucker for potentially rancid lipstick that's on sale.

Shars

I was really surprised to the see the summer lipsticks there. I've only ever seen maybe 1 random reddish/brown shade, & even that's a big IF at my local CCOs
That's a good supply of stuff you found! I wouldn't have expected to see the summer lipsticks either or all those nail polishes!

Latest posts