Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Sabrunka

I grabbed it. 15% is not worth the aggravation.

I'm waiting. I'm guaranteed one from NM. If I can nab one discounted, awesome! If not, I've waited this long and can wait a tiny bit longer.

:marchmellow: I couldn't wait...so I just ordered Bicoastal :doh::rofl:

I decided to just go for it. The $11 dollars I would've saved isn't a huge deal. I'm not about to wake up at 3am to try and get it, screw that! I can't wait for my baby to arrive :D

Vineetha

Hi Vin! :wavey:
im surprised it's not sold out yet!
I ended up picking it up today at TF. It's gorgeous.

View attachment 53393
View attachment 53394
On the right side the 2 colors separate and the left they are mixed together.
:wavey: Hiiiii Yes it is beautiful! I picked it up from TF direct. It shiped on monday and i got it yesterday!! How do you like Otranto? I have that in my sale cart! The swatches look so different between temptalia, beautylookbook and beautyprofessor LOL. As per temptalia it is opaque in coverage but sabrina mentions it is one of the shades that isnt :popc1::hmm::D

Shars

Ughh do I grab it now or hope that its still in stock in the morning for 15% off?!?! decisions decisions...

Tell me about it. I'm thinking I should just use my 10% Rouge code and get it now.... hmmm. Ebates/Mr. Rebates for Sephora is soo low right now though. Alternatively, I could use my NM 10% and get 10% cash back loool. Like GEA, I've been waiting long enough, what's another 2 weeks?

GreenEyedAllie

Just got my Sephora shipping notice...in my half-asleep ordering stupor I apparently removed Pipa from my cart??? And now it's unavailable. I'm hoping they are holding back stock for regular VIBs, so if anyone spots that or the Burberry blush duo, please PM me.

On the plus side, I will have Bicoastal and Otranto TOMORROW!!! Yay! :D My trigger finger is hovering over Le Mepris....I'm so worried about it being too bright, though...

Prettypackages

Well, ordered from Nordies, along with Sphinx. I had a note, and some money left over on a gift card that I stored my Notes on. Also got a pair of Birks that I should have gotten last year, but they sold out before I could. I am officially out of Notes. It took forever for me to decide what I wanted to spend them on. LOL

I feel so, naked without them. LMAO

awickedshape

Well, ordered from Nordies, along with Sphinx. I had a note, and some money left over on a gift card that I stored my Notes on. Also got a pair of Birks that I should have gotten last year, but they sold out before I could. I am officially out of Notes. It took forever for me to decide what I wanted to spend them on. LOL

Lol!

kittkat

just got off the phone with Nordstrom CS where they cancelled my backorder and reordered it .....uugg it was stuck on BO when they had it in stock....CS was so nice but thank God I followed up on ...or it would have been the same disaster as last year.

Shars

You are hilarious!!! lol.

Latest posts