Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

starletta8

Julian (Stavros and tons of others) have been available at my local counters and online for weeks now. I thought it was just the new shades that aren't being released until Black Friday.
I could've bought any of the newbies if I wanted them. Hmmm.

Psych1

I could've bought any of the newbies if I wanted them. Hmmm.
You passed on the newbies? Did you get to see them? Only the oldies are available at the counters around me & I've seen them re stocked online as of a few weeks ago, but nothing on the ones

tobysmama

Julian (Stavros and tons of others) have been available at my local counters and online for weeks now. I thought it was just the new shades that aren't being released until Black Friday.
Can you please tell me which stores already has some of the lips and boys and which online sites? I have several on hold for me @ my local Nordies but won't sell till Black Friday but I know if I can tell them some counters are already selling, there's a good chance I can buy them now. Thanks!

Psych1

Yup, I swatched a bunch of them and decided to pass. I've bought too many Louboutins lately to justify L&B.
Yeah, I know what you mean. After all the holiday collections and the Sephora sales, I'm happy to wait until Black Friday to grab the lips and boys.
Can you please tell me which stores already has some of the lips and boys and which online sites? I have several on hold for me @ my local Nordies but won't sell till Black Friday but I know if I can tell them some counters are already selling, there's a good chance I can buy them now. Thanks!
Sure, I'll PM you locations/sites right now.

beauteblogueur

The following quads are being retired:

Ice Queen, Sahara Haze, Lavender Lust, Cognac Sable. New quads are being released on 1/6. If you want any of these, you might want to pick them up, soon.
Thanks for the heads up. Lavender Lust has been on my 'buy someday ' list for years, looks like I'll have to finally get it!

Shars

The following quads are being retired:

Ice Queen, Sahara Haze, Lavender Lust, Cognac Sable. New quads are being released on 1/6. If you want any of these, you might want to pick them up, soon.
Hmmm. I wonder if some of these are going to end up in the CCOs then? I saw Ice Queen at two different CCOs a few weeks ago.

Medgal07

I picked up lavender lust at a CCO this past summer. It is beautiful.
thmbup.gif

Genn

I just saw that. It said preview now but when I click on it , it goes to the promo image. Not much information

Medgal07

I just saw that. It said preview now but when I click on it , it goes to the promo image. Not much information
Yes---that was a little crazy---I would have shared the link but at that time it didn't work---hope they get it together.

Psych1

Hmmm. I wonder if some of these are going to end up in the CCOs then? I saw Ice Queen at two different CCOs a few weeks ago.
Yes!! I for Ice Queen at a CCO about 2 months ago. They also had a red lipstick, not sure which one but I passed on it. It had already lost the vanilla scent & im not big on reds anyway lol

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]I just got the TF Email about Lips & Boys.  It reads, 'Meet the New boys 11/23/15'[/COLOR]
What's frustrating is that the counters have ALL the new shades but can't sell any of them lol Really Ree has swatches of all the new shades, lots of pretty ones I can't wait to get! You're passing though, aren't you? You're done w TF and his rancid lippies.

Medgal07

You're passing though, aren't you? You're done w TF and his rancid lippies.
​They should let them sell them before they start turning
icon_eek.gif
Well I guess that 11/23 date is firm.
Yes, I am passing, sadly. I do love so many things in and about the brand but I draw the line at rancid lipsticks. I'll still buy other products though!!!!

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]​They should let them sell them before they start turning[/COLOR]:shock: [COLOR=0000FF]Well I guess that 11/23 date is firm.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Yes, I am passing, sadly.  I do love so many things in and about the brand but I draw the line at rancid lipsticks.  I'll still buy other products though!!!![/COLOR]
Lol, good point! Sell them and give us a head start in using them before they turn rancid. Yeah, the counters are very firm about the date, Black Friday! I believe they are releasing a few days early on the TF website, but no way I'm ordering from them. The SAs are saying they will lose their license to sell Tom Ford products if they sell any of the new shades prior to the release date set in place by TF, so it's firm!

Latest posts