Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Shars

Sooo, I preordered 10 of the new shades with my SA at Saks b/c Saks is having a promotion Wed-Fri where you get a $75 GC for every $150 you spend, which includes beauty!! Money back to buy more makeup =) (can't find the smilies lol).

I ordered: Ansel, Austin, Louis, Jude, Malik, Jake, Vladimir, Egon, Theo & Drake.

I had preordered Drake at NM, but I canceled that one. Definitely don't need to double up on any of these this year.

Hey girl. Do you know if the GC offer is going to be in-store only? If so and you don't mind, could you share via PM which SA you've been dealing with?

Missyrocks

Wow! Thanks for the perspective... I have to take swatches with a grain of salt because I have so much more pigment in my lips.

Part of the reason why I'm not going to buy many of these.

Yes, it totally to me depends on hair color, skin tone, eye color, and most importantly, how much pigment in the lips. That changes everything. I've bought stuff blindly looking at her site, for example, and it's totally way more intense on me. But they are helpful and do have some guidance. She has some reviews of some of the boys- Alex, Rocca and a few others. You picked some nice colors. I'm sure you'll be happy. One example is Julian is just meh on me as is Flynn. For a girl with less yellow in her skintone, it'd be much better. Those are two I was surprised didn't translate that great on me, but I bought them online so... i kept them. They're not terrible, but just not great. enjoy! I miss the thumbs up and thanks on these posts!

GreenEyedAllie

Sooo, I preordered 10 of the new shades with my SA at Saks b/c Saks is having a promotion Wed-Fri where you get a $75 GC for every $150 you spend, which includes beauty!! Money back to buy more makeup =) (can't find the smilies lol).

I ordered: Ansel, Austin, Louis, Jude, Malik, Jake, Vladimir, Egon, Theo & Drake.

I had preordered Drake at NM, but I canceled that one. Definitely don't need to double up on any of these this year.

Hey girl. Do you know if the GC offer is going to be in-store only? If so and you don't mind, could you share via PM which SA you've been dealing with?

Ditto please? I hate Saks.com with the passion of a thousand burning suns, but maybe through a SA at a store would be better?

PS-Hi again everyone!!! Truly missed all of you, especially as TF launched. ??????

Scorpio69

Ditto please? I hate Saks.com with the passion of a thousand burning suns, but maybe through a SA at a store would be better?

PS-Hi again everyone!!! Truly missed all of you, especially as TF launched. ������

All saks stores are doing this, I just called my local one.its a great deal! The only catch is you have to spend the $75 gc from dec 7-13

Vineetha

PS-Hi again everyone!!! Truly missed all of you, especially as TF launched. ������
:wavey: Yayy!!Missed you too!! Did you get any boys?? :five:

Psych1

Done ladies!! Sent you PMs.

I'm not big on Saks either, but ever since I found this SA, she makes everything super easy for me. I have a Saks 20 mins always from me, but refuse to
shop there, I'd rather deal with an SA several states away bc she knows what customer service means. Lol
Finding a great SA makes all the difference. And this promotion was just too good to pass up.

I'm not sure if this is online as well, she just told me that it's something they are doing wed-fri.

ashievic

I have 10 little Boy's waiting to leave the orphanage. Yes, a few from the prior release. Some of the new ones I am intrigued by. However, on me some of his pinks and such turn orange on me. So I have stuck with the ones, that I really know that will work.

peanut

Done ladies!! Sent you PMs.

I'm not big on Saks either, but ever since I found this SA, she makes everything super easy for me. I have a Saks 20 mins always from me, but refuse to
shop there, I'd rather deal with an SA several states away bc she knows what customer service means. Lol
Finding a great SA makes all the difference. And this promotion was just too good to pass up.

I'm not sure if this is online as well, she just told me that it's something they are doing wed-fri.

Would you mind PMing me as well? I'm nowhere near a Saks and would love to have a contact. And what a great promotion!

Latest posts