Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

GreenEyedAllie

Okay makeup fans , I need to know what are the must have items from the new Tom Ford collection for summer , it's just launching here , I have dark blond hair , blue eyes , pale neutral to cool undertones approx a NW15 to NW20 ,I wear Ecru in Estee Lauder DW and 010 in Dior .
What do you think I should go for ??? Thanks :)

Bicoastal blush duo for sure!! Naked bronze eye duo if you don't already have it/Spice.

TraceyMc

Bicoastal blush duo for sure!! Naked bronze eye duo if you don't already have it/Spice.

Thank you :) I don't have Spice , I wanted to get it when it came out first but missed out and I didn't get it this Spring as people were saying the formulae was different/not as good . I'll add these to my list ....... ;)

clidre

You could wait for Golden Peach to show up at Harrods ! I don't know if Firelust liquid highlighter will make it to Europe though!i haven't seen it at Selfrigdes as of yet :( I was also really taken aback as long as I saw the collection launching early in the morning instead of 1st of May! I ordered Bicoastal because I couldn't wait for the collection to come to Stockholm mid June!
Thanks, I'll check it!

GreenEyedAllie

Thank you :) I don't have Spice , I wanted to get it when it came out first but missed out and I didn't get it this Spring as people were saying the formulae was different/not as good . I'll add these to my list ....... ;)

Spinx seemed different to me, but Platinum did not seem different from my other cream shadows...although I think some people that had the first release of Platinum felt it was different.

Whatever else you get, definitely grab Bicoastal. It's one of my favorite TF products period.

TraceyMc

By the way is the Golden Peach very pink looking or more of a peachy pink ? I'm just weary of a colour too pink that it makes my Blue eyes look sore instead of making them pop :D

elegant-one

Well, I use the palette a lot but finally made a point to use the sparkly blue eyeshadow from Last Dance today.
Wore dark blue pants and cardigan with a taupe-brown blouse. Had my taupe-brown bag. Even had a nude pedi with blue shoes lol
Total mess of a look lol

View attachment 53846

Used Naked Bronze and my Jordana eyeliner. End of day:

View attachment 53847

SMH.

I need to see how you all are using it.
Maybe next time I'll try it all over the lid.

It's beautiful on you! Love your love dear!

TraceyMc

Spinx seemed different to me, but Platinum did not seem different from my other cream shadows...although I think some people that had the first release of Platinum felt it was different.

Whatever else you get, definitely grab Bicoastal. It's one of my favorite TF products period.

It does sound great and I've loved the swatches from reviews I looked at , nice to know it works well with fair skintones , thanks :)

Icecaramellatte

I know this was discussed already but I just can't find the post. What were the other uses for the cream brush besides foundation? My SA rec it for the cream blush but I thought there was mention on here for something else but now I can't recall it.

boschicka

I know this was discussed already but I just can't find the post. What were the other uses for the cream brush besides foundation? My SA rec it for the cream blush but I thought there was mention on here for something else but now I can't recall it.

I use it for certain highlighters.

clidre

Tom ford Soleil Collection is on Harrods today. I finally found Golden Peach! I bought some other items just because I couldn't justify spending 50+27 euros just for Golden peach (yes 20 GBP for shipping!).
I picked Pipa, Couracau, Mustique and Bicostal. This will be my last TF purchase, I'm very pissed off to pray people to get overpriced items.

awickedshape

Tom ford Soleil Collection is on Harrods today. I finally found Golden Peach! I bought some other items just because I couldn't justify spending 50+27 euros just for Golden peach (yes 20 GBP for shipping!).
I picked Pipa, Couracau, Mustique and Bicostal. This will be my last TF purchase, I'm very pissed off to pray people to get overpriced items.

Glad you got it.
That $20 shipping again smh

clidre

By the way is the Golden Peach very pink looking or more of a peachy pink ? I'm just weary of a colour too pink that it makes my Blue eyes look sore instead of making them pop :D
I'll let you know next week when it arrives, but is very similar to the pink in Dico Dust (Megan Jones posted a picture on Instagram quite a while ago comparing the 2), so I would say that is in the pinker side.

Latest posts