Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Prettypackages

I gave away two of my fave lips and boys to my Mom. Wes and (Uh yeah forgot the other one) but it was a pretty red coral shade. I figured she'd wear them faster than I would. I gave her quite a few things. (checks temperature)

JerseyGirl

I gave away two of my fave lips and boys to my Mom. Wes and (Uh yeah forgot the other one) but it was a pretty red coral shade. I figured she'd wear them faster than I would. I gave her quite a few things. (checks temperature)

That is sweet! I'm sure you made her day!!:flowers:

Haviggi

image.jpg
Ash ( I hope she is ok ) once mentioned that there would be more highlighter releases in the near future and it seems that this is the one! Highlighter in TF black Orchid packaging ? Bring it on Tom Ford!

Monsy

View attachment 54028
Ash ( I hope she is ok ) once mentioned that there would be more highlighter releases in the near future and it seems that this is the one! Highlighter in TF black Orchid packaging ? Bring it on Tom Ford!

excited about the highlighter but i thinkthat's just the black orchid fragrance bottle next to it?

karlaedith

Gorgeous highlighter and that packaging:wow: it doesnt seem to have the same texture as the moodlight one, looks more like the blushes in the permanent line... Wonder how much it will be.

awickedshape

Didn't TF have one of the lipsticks redone in the Black Orchid packaging last year?
Wonder if there will be one with this collection

Latest posts