Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

maeonsaturday

Anyone else tried Afternooner? I returned it. The highlighter was nice but wasn't too crazy about the blush color and I seldom use bronzer.

The cream cheek blush in Pink Sand - that I liked. Subtle but pretty.

Anyone tried the other cream cheek Pieno Sole - looking for swatches.

Last edited:

Prettypackages

Well the first thing I noticed was no plus size section, and lately I've been noticing in certain makeup brands they no longer carry the darker colors in foundations, and concealers. But at this particular store, the customer service guy gave me a hard time with crediting my return to my debit card, instead of the nordstrom debit. He said "here at this store we don't allow it but I'll grant you an exception". UM, no, you are going to do it b/c I can do it at home (It was a Customer Service person who told me to ALWAYS do my returns this way) and not only did they do it in cosmetics but they did it at the Customer Service counter. To which he replied, well I'll have to talk to them. Ok do what you need to, I'll be sure to write my letter. Normally, things piss me off, and I let it slide. Not this time. I'm sending this one straight up to the head. He checked the product so thoroughly, as if to imply, I was a thief, (now if this was their standard procedure, I wouldn't be offended, but it's not. Not everyone does this) and he acted as if he was doing me a favor. Then he had to look up a transaction on my card, and he said "oh, there are a lot of transactions on here" Ok, and? Why is that a concern of yours? I've been shopping at Nordies, consistently, since I was 18. Longer than you've been working here I'm sure.

boschicka

Well the first thing I noticed was no plus size section, and lately I've been noticing in certain makeup brands they no longer carry the darker colors in foundations, and concealers. But at this particular store, the customer service guy gave me a hard time with crediting my return to my debit card, instead of the nordstrom debit. He said "here at this store we don't allow it but I'll grant you an exception". UM, no, you are going to do it b/c I can do it at home (It was a Customer Service person who told me to ALWAYS do my returns this way) and not only did they do it in cosmetics but they did it at the Customer Service counter. To which he replied, well I'll have to talk to them. Ok do what you need to, I'll be sure to write my letter. Normally, things piss me off, and I let it slide. Not this time. I'm sending this one straight up to the head. He checked the product so thoroughly, as if to imply, I was a thief, (now if this was their standard procedure, I wouldn't be offended, but it's not. Not everyone does this) and he acted as if he was doing me a favor. Then he had to look up a transaction on my card, and he said "oh, there are a lot of transactions on here" Ok, and? Why is that a concern of yours? I've been shopping at Nordies, consistently, since I was 18. Longer than you've been working here I'm sure.

UGH! Good for you, write that letter!

GreenEyedAllie

That is absolutely outrageous! Definitely contact them.

JerseyGirl

What an a-hole.
Definitely complain about him.

Last edited:

shellygrrl

Staff member

I agree with the others: COMPLAIN.

kittkat

Ughh I ordered it from Nordstom earlier today when I saw it pop up but with a ship date of 4/21 hopefully they won't cancel on me later on its what happened to my TF pallet last summer I hate to order backorder products

sephora never never sent me a in stock e-mail

Latest posts