Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

franlynne

I just put it on over the blush I was already wearing, (a light dusting of Chanel pink explosion),so it's not really an accurate assessment, but YES, LOVE!!! I am trying really hard NOT to order a back up.:D:D:D

Winthrop44

Mine is supposed to come today but I have my doubts!

Got it. Love it! Pipa is really pretty on too. It doesn't smell as yummy as his regular lipsticks to me, but hopefully won't go bad as fast. My fingers are crossed.

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

My stuff came!! Bicoastal and Otranto. This pic is very color accurate on me. Kicking my sleepy self from removing Pipa before ordering. The moisturecore feels very nice on. Otranto is close enough to Drake that I may not have needed it, though. I knew how big Bicoastal was supposed to be, but it was still a surprise how small it was. I'm lucky it didn't arrive in pieces...no bubble wrap and almost no packing paper! It was definitely bouncing around.

image.jpeg

elegant-one

My stuff came!! Bicoastal and Otranto. This pic is very color accurate on me. Kicking my sleepy self from removing Pipa before ordering. The moisturecore feels very nice on. Otranto is close enough to Drake that I may not have needed it, though. I knew how big Bicoastal was supposed to be, but it was still a surprise how small it was. I'm lucky it didn't arrive in pieces...no bubble wrap and almost no packing paper! It was definitely bouncing around.

View attachment 53443

Oh good heavens! I hate when they ship fragile items like that. ALL look so beautiful on you! Thanks for the swatches hun!

elegant-one

Mine is supposed to come today but I have my doubts!

Got it. Love it! Pipa is really pretty on too. It doesn't smell as yummy as his regular lipsticks to me, but hopefully won't go bad as fast. My fingers are crossed.

YAY!!!!! I should've gotten Pipa. How does it look on you?

Latest posts