Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

laurennnxox

well! I took nearly 0 convincing! I ordered it!

I got the burberry blush/highlight (I'll prob use as a glowy blush), plus bicoastal, PLUS Mac Otherearthly-- mostly because Monsy said those who won't get it will regret it, and there's nothing like buyers remorse. :p

I've been rolling in the blushes lately. I had to fight the urge to keep from adding more.

GreenEyedAllie

I LOVE it on you! It does have a neon undertone but its very pretty & I can make it work. It really perks up my face.

Thank you! I'm sure it looks fantastic on you! (Meaning lips/full face because we know it looks good from your swatches) I agree about the undertone. Granted, I don't tan really, but I do get a smidge darker in summer...I think that will help. I LOVE the formula so far.

well! I took nearly 0 convincing! I ordered it!

I got the burberry blush/highlight (I'll prob use as a glowy blush), plus bicoastal, PLUS Mac Otherearthly-- mostly because Monsy said those who won't get it will regret it, and there's nothing like buyers remorse. :p

I've been rolling in the blushes lately. I had to fight the urge to keep from adding more.

YAAASSS! Go get 'em...you will love them!

Last edited:

Nuke

Thanks for the welcome!! I'll try to reply more instead of just lurking hahah.

Bicoastal is back in stock at Sephora! I just bought a BU!!! Yes, that's how much I love it ;)
I ran and got it. It's been goin in and out of stock and I keep missing it because I keep questioning if I need both it and the Afternooner...

Anahita Balsara

Has anybody tried the radiant soufflé? I'm trying to decide if I need that along with the bronzing primer. I saw the review on Really Ree and it looked good on her and now of course, I want it!

maeonsaturday

Thank you! I'm sure it looks fantastic on you! (Meaning lips/full face because we know it looks good from your swatches) I agree about the undertone. Granted, I don't tan really, but I do get a smidge darker in summer...I think that will help. I LOVE the formula so far.

YAAASSS! Go get 'em...you will love them!

@greeneyedallie and @elegant-one - is Les Mepris similar at all to Miss Loubi from Louboutin?

elegant-one

Thanks for the welcome!! I'll try to reply more instead of just lurking hahah.

I ran and got it. It's been goin in and out of stock and I keep missing it because I keep questioning if I need both it and the Afternooner...

YAY!!! Welcome! Let us know what you think when you get it dear. BTW - you are so pretty!

elegant-one

Yes, got it last week & love it!! When does your Pipa come? Are you getting any other lipsticks?

Oh, I'm so happy to hear that! I'm sure it very pretty on you. Pipa is arriving tomorrow. No other TF lippies but I bought many of the Burberry Full Kisses lipsticks ;)

Latest posts