Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Winthrop44

Thanks Monsy. Wow, that brow gel is really tenacious! BTW thanks for the Lancome Cushion shade rec. The 110 works for me used lightly and my skin is very happy with it. Do you remember Ash saying something sbout the Alabaster TF foundation stick being pulled and re-worked? I can't find one anywhere and Cream is too dark for me.

Chantecaille reformulated my HG Future Skin and added 3 things that bother my rosacea. I tried to ignore it and used it for quite awhile but had to stop because it was breaking me out a little and burning for hours after I applied every day. I tried to blame my sunscreen at first, but it was the Future Skin. It turns out that in addition to all the other things that irritate me I can't use cyclopentasiloxane now, which is a little harder to avoid than some other things these days. Pretty much everybody has replaced cyclomethicone (which my skin is fine with) with cyclopentasiloxane.

Monsy

I think she said it has been discontinued ?
I have never tried his stick foundation but would like to - is it hydrating? I can' stand anything drying on my skin

I am glad you are liking lancome - try to apply it without blending just gently press it into the skin it gives the best effect that way.

Winthrop44

I think she said it has been discontinued ?
I have never tried his stick foundation but would like to - is it hydrating? I can' stand anything drying on my skin

I am glad you are liking lancome - try to apply it without blending just gently press it into the skin it gives the best effect that way.

Yep, that's what I'm doing with the Lancome, and I think it's great because it leaves my physical sunscreen undisturbed. I am really very happy with it. Haven't tried the TF stick but I want to...just not in a shade that is orange on my skin. I just wrote to them to ask.

Winthrop44

Cream is the lightest according to CS. I was just looking at an Alabaster on Ebay and I guess that has Octinoxate in it, which I can't use. I tried Cream again in natural light and I can probably get away with it. Since it doesn't have octinoxate I will make sure I do! Have you seen this? I know it's the older colors but maybe the descriptions for the ones that remain are still accurate?

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...=4294902080+306418163&bmUID=loLwGkU#tab-group

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I wear MAC NW20 what color would suit me?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]alyaa on Jul 15, 2014[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]BEST ANSWER:[/FONT] Hi!
Here is a color chart. I hope it will help you out, as it did me. 1. Alabaster--very light neutral beige (approx. NC 10-15)

2. Pale Dune--light yellow based beige (approx. NC 20)

3. Fawn--light neutral beige (approx. NC 22-25)

4. Bisque-light beige with rosier undertones (approx. NW 25)

5. Natural--light to medium beige with yellow undertones (approx. NC 25-27)

6. Sable--medium beige with yellow undertones (approx. NC 30-35) **This looks darker than normal in the first image.

7. Tawny--medium beige with neutral undertones, slightly deeper/darker than Sable (approx. NW/NC 35)

8. Caramel--dark beige with warm golden undertones (approx. NC 37-40)

9. Toffee--deep beige with warm undertones (approx. NC 42)

10. Praline--very deep golden beige with neutral undertones (approx. NC/NW 43)

11. Warm Almond--warm brown with neutral undertones (approx. NC/NW 45)

12. Chesnut--darkest brown with rich warm undertones (approx. NC/NW 47)
  • Inaccurate
  • Monic M [FONT=&quot]on Jul 15, 2014[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Monsy

yeah pale dune sounds like it

in his liquid i tried fawn (great undertone but a bit too dark) so i am thinking ivory since cream is not yellow

wilmie

I'm not sure if anyone is interested but the new Lip Contour Duo's and a new Cream Color for Eyes in Pink Haze is available for Pre-Order on TF website

ashievic

My Bloom collection, yep, I ordered all of it. Along with Pink Haze and the new lip/liners will be here tomorrow.

RuLaRu

I think this will be another collection I miss out on sadly,its becoming too difficult for me to keep up with Tom Ford's sporadic launch dates, anyone have an idea if night bloom is definitely a Selfridges exclusive?, I was told I could put my name down for the lilac powder at my local Harvey Nichols counter but now its a Selfridges exclusive and its sold out ? Im feeling really confused now :confused:

Latest posts