Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Psych1

Yay, I can finally put together a list! Going by this I think I'll be getting Malik, Drake, Vladimir, Roman, Egon and Jay, and maybe Louis and Theo. I might also pick up Michael this time around. I especially love the look of Malik and Egon.
Great picks!! Based on swatches, I'm getting: Austin, Louis, Jude, Malik, Drake, Jake, Theo. Now If I see them in person, I won't be responsible for how many little boys I end up with.

LauraLara

Okay I have Patrick, Julian, Stavros and Rafael. I want to try a metallic finish, I was thinking Jude and Drake, but Drake isn't online. And Theo doesn't look that metallic. So idk... Maybe Jude and Malik? I wish they still had Matthew and whatever the other super coral one was, I forgot. Egon looks pretty in swatches too. Especially these http://www.silverkis.com/tom-ford-lips-and-boys-2015/

What to do what to do. TF lipsticks don't last all that long so I have to choose wisely.

Vineetha

Okay I have Patrick, Julian, Stavros and Rafael. I want to try a metallic finish, I was thinking Jude and Drake, but Drake isn't online. And Theo doesn't look that metallic. So idk... Maybe Jude and Malik? I wish they still had Matthew and whatever the other super coral one was, I forgot. Egon looks pretty in swatches too. Especially these http://www.silverkis.com/tom-ford-lips-and-boys-2015/

What to do what to do. TF lipsticks don't last all that long so I have to choose wisely.
Drake was available this morning!! It was the first to go!!

Psych1

Sooo, I preordered 10 of the new shades with my SA at Saks b/c Saks is having a promotion Wed-Fri where you get a $75 GC for every $150 you spend, which includes beauty!! Money back to buy more makeup =) (can't find the smilies lol).

I ordered: Ansel, Austin, Louis, Jude, Malik, Jake, Vladimir, Egon, Theo & Drake.

I had preordered Drake at NM, but I canceled that one. Definitely don't need to double up on any of these this year.

Vineetha

Sooo, I preordered 10 of the new shades with my SA at Saks b/c Saks is having a promotion Wed-Fri where you get a $75 GC for every $150 you spend, which includes beauty!! Money back to buy more makeup =) (can't find the smilies lol).

I ordered: Ansel, Austin, Louis, Jude, Malik, Jake, Vladimir, Egon, Theo & Drake.

I had preordered Drake at NM, but I canceled that one. Definitely don't need to double up on any of these this year.
Awesome picks!!!
Oh wow thats super nice....i dont have a saks close by but i am calling around :D

Sugar & Spice

Are you going to buy another CL with your gift card? Bikini again?

All the Bikini talk made me order it and I should have it Wed. or Fri.

tobysmama

All this trouble of them saying this is suppose to be a black friday merchandise and now it's available! i want to cancel my preorders and just buy from the tom ford site. Saks.com doesn't seem to have it online- of course this little town I live in has nothing but Nordies. SMH.

Missyrocks

Thanks so much for the posts! I thought Silverkis was the most helpful. I find that Christine Temptalia has more pigment in her lips and her coloring throws off colors for me. I'm nc25, and Michael is bright in me, very. It's not on her. I'm light and my lips aren't very pigmented. I think I'll wait to see them in person. It's too hard. I think some of the basic nude new boys will work but I think I'll wait in person.

Psych1

Awesome picks!!!
Oh wow thats super nice....i dont have a saks close by but i am calling around :D
Yeah, it's a great deal! I'm actually going through a really nice Saks SA in another state. I have a Saks close to me, but their CS is lame lol
Are you going to buy another CL with your gift card? Bikini again?

All the Bikini talk made me order it and I should have it Wed. or Fri.

Oh nice! I hope you enjoy bikini, it's such a pretty shade. I'll probably repurchase it in the spring. Right now I have all the CL shades I want bc I stocked up during the Sephora sale, so I'll probably hold on to the gift card for Sring Collections.

Oh and side note: my SA said she can split my order into 2 orders so that I can get 2 $75 gift cards.

starletta8

Thanks so much for the posts! I thought Silverkis was the most helpful. I find that Christine Temptalia has more pigment in her lips and her coloring throws off colors for me. I'm nc25, and Michael is bright in me, very. It's not on her. I'm light and my lips aren't very pigmented. I think I'll wait to see them in person. It's too hard. I think some of the basic nude new boys will work but I think I'll wait in person.

Wow! Thanks for the perspective... I have to take swatches with a grain of salt because I have so much more pigment in my lips.

Part of the reason why I'm not going to buy many of these.

beauteblogueur

I ordered Drake, Jay, Louis, Malik and Jude from Selfridges the other day, and yesterday ordered Vladimir, Egon, Roman, Theo and Daniel from TF. I can't wait to get them.

I did just notice how close Derek is to Blake from last year. I don't have time to go through swatches right now but I wonder how many of the new boys are just slightly reformulated old boys? I think the ones I ordered are totally new shades, with the exception of Louis which could be very close to Alexander.

starletta8

Well, I have Tony on hold for me at one local counter; now the more I look at swatches, the more I want to play with Theo, Drake, Jay....

Latest posts