Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

GreenEyedAllie

That's so weird!
Let me try again

View attachment 53624

Hi, Winthrop
Unfortunately it's not special on me, shade-wise but the texture is good.
Earlier today I wore Tilbury's Hepburn Honey, which is similar on me but it was so drying my lip nearly got dry enough to split.
Then I put on RAMe and it was much better.
I'm just going to have lots of similar shades in different textures lol
I'm glad you love it!

Lol Elegant!

Looks pretty against your skin! I agree that I sometimes find the CT lippies drying.

I FINALLY got my hands on Bicoastal blush duo today! Yippee! It has been MIA in Canada and impossible to find. Sephora Canada may have had a few available on April 1st when they first launched the TF line, but it went out of stock immediately and has been unavailable ever since ( and it won't be carried in store). Lucky me, it popped up today on Holt Renfrew and I grabbed it! :cloud9::sunshine:

Yay!!!! It is SO pretty I'm having to force myself to wear other things.

shadowaddict

I thought I would ask a random question?

What is your favorite TF eye shadow palette?

I really like Nude Dip because it's easy & being a woman of a certain age it isn't glittery. However I don't love it.

Unless I'm using it wrong the colors just seem to blend all together & not in a good way. I think I could pretty much do the same with one or two colors by sheering it out in places. I do really like the finish & texture of the e/s. I add other colors I have & it's great. But I do like a palette that can give nice looks on it's own as well.

Icecaramellatte

I really like Nude Dip because it's easy & being a woman of a certain age it isn't glittery. However I don't love it.

Unless I'm using it wrong the colors just seem to blend all together & not in a good way. I think I could pretty much do the same with one or two colors by sheering it out in places. I do really like the finish & texture of the e/s. I add other colors I have & it's great. But I do like a palette that can give nice looks on it's own as well.

The discontinued Cognac Sable

awickedshape

Wore Pink Glow yesterday, forgot how great the cheek colours are! That peachy gold highlighter!
Wore it with Tilbury's Dolce Vita quad and Louboutin Very Prive lipstick.

Last edited:

awickedshape

I have other palettes and cream colour and powder duos but Last Dance made me want to get more quads, even though the last thing I can justify is another eyeshadow palette lol

GreenEyedAllie

Wore Pink Glow yesterday, forgot how great the cheek colours are! That peachy gold highlighter!
Wore it with Tilbury's Dolce Vita quad and Louboutin Very Prive lipstick.

heh. I believe you and I commiserated about the awesomeness of this palette when I dusted it off a couple weeks ago. Forgot how much we liked it. :D

Latest posts