Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Done and done.
Good!
friends.gif

Yazmin

I'm currently in Dubai this week and came across a TF counter that still had the Pink Glow palette. The price is 445 AED which by today's rates is $121.16 USD. I can pick some up if anyone is looking for it.

boschicka

I'm currently in Dubai this week and came across a TF counter that still had the Pink Glow palette. The price is 445 AED which by today's rates is $121.16 USD. I can pick some up if anyone is looking for it.
That's incredibly thoughtful. Love this!

DLuxJessica

Have a fantastic time! And sniff some good perfume while you're there! I love Middle Eastern fragrances.

JerseyGirl

Very nice of you to offer...enjoy Dubai!!

Medgal07

So awesome Yazmin!!! Enjoy yourself to the max!!!!!

KelseeBrianaJai

Surfing through Nordstrom's TF quads and I don't see Cognac Sable listed.....This is strange.. I just ordered it last week and it was on back order NOW I don't see it at all

Latest posts