Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

KelseeBrianaJai

Mine too. I go to it more often than not. I will SO get a backup if they are. That's NOT OKAY TF!
   [COLOR=EE82EE]EXACTLY.  They should leave this amazing palette alone and fix the issue of the spoiling lipsticks!!!![/COLOR]
The colors are gorgeous. I just got my palette and am eyeshadow fell out smh. Of course I immediately called CS and they are sending me a new one from the warehouse. He said Nordstrom did not have anymore so he ordered it straight from the vendor

patentg33k

Do we know the release date for the next round of lip & boys? I had heard black friday. But then one of the fashion sites said Oct 30 (tomorrow). Anyone have any hints?

ashievic

Drake is being sold tomorrow. The rest on Black Friday. I have got a call in to find out about the eyeshadow being put to sleep. Have had an awful cold, feeling a tad bit better.

laurennnxox

I'm kind of tempted by the dumb Drake lipstick because of the shade. It looks like it has my name written alllllllllll over it.
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

The colors are gorgeous. I just got my palette and am eyeshadow fell out smh. Of course I immediately called CS and they are sending me a new one from the warehouse. He said Nordstrom did not have anymore so he ordered it straight from the vendor
icon_eek.gif
OMG!!!! I'm glad that worked out for you!!!

allthingsglam

I kinda not liking that drake is a boy Instead of full size But I loveeee the color and drake so I'm still getting Why tom ford I hate the lipstick are going bad i only had one go bad on me and it was sent that way straight from Nordstrom As much as hate tf lippie go bad quick I can't help but to buy them because it's my fave lipstick brand ever

KelseeBrianaJai

I kinda not liking that drake is a boy Instead of full size But I loveeee the color and drake so I'm still getting Why tom ford I hate the lipstick are going bad i only had one go bad on me and it was sent that way straight from Nordstrom As much as hate tf lippie go bad quick I can't help but to buy them because it's my fave lipstick brand ever
I know! I hate that because I would love to have Drake on my lips. ; ) hahaha

Latest posts