Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ashievic

I own that one, got it just before it disappeared. I am thinking perhaps matte shadows??? Nothing to base this on, but wishful thinking. But so far all lips are sealed as to what these will be. Heck, we will have something to spend our Christmas money on...

Monsy

Not sure if I stated this before, there will be six new quads released on 1/6. Nothing as to what they will be, so far.
thud.gif

GreenEyedAllie

I swatched Tony- he's so, so so close to Scarlet Rouge that it's not even funny.

Just an FYI.
I think a lot of men and boys will overlap. It's a great marketing gimmick, a great way to test out shades/formulas, and it acts as a gateway for people who can't get over the $50+ sticker shock. There's the added 'bonus' of it being better value for money, more portable, and maybe dealing with the rancid issue a little bit. If that's their plan (to use similar shades), I wish they would just be up front about it form the start.

Shars

I think a lot of men and boys will overlap. It's a great marketing gimmick, a great way to test out shades/formulas, and it acts as a gateway for people who can't get over the $50+ sticker shock. There's the added 'bonus' of it being better value for money, more portable, and maybe dealing with the rancid issue a little bit. If that's their plan (to use similar shades), I wish they would just be up front about it form the start.
iagree.gif

tobysmama

i hope we really need to pay attention with the colors- I know that some of these "boys" are the smaller version of the regular lipsticks.

ashievic

It is not offered online. You need to find in a store. I know a store that has a few left. I can pm if you want the info.

Vineetha

The link didn't work for me
ssad.gif
The big 50 L&B set !

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418051&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446886560&R=888066053440&P_name=Tom+Ford+Beauty&sid=151023D311F2&Ntt=tom+ford&N=306418051&bmUID=l42Ctry

Latest posts