Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Monsy

I think I still want golden mink and then I am done with TF quads for a while. I hope he releases more blush colors .
and I want Venetian bergamot fragrance it will be beautiful for spring/summer

karlaedith

I think I still want golden mink and then I am done with TF quads for a while. I hope he releases more blush colors .
and I want Venetian bergamot fragrance it will be beautiful for spring/summer
I wish he would release some new blushes too, in like a light lilac with a satin finish, an apple red color, bring back narcissist ... Not that i would wear these kind of colors but it would be nice to see more variety

beauteblogueur

I wish he would release some new blushes too, in like a light lilac with a satin finish, an apple red color, bring back narcissist ... Not that i would wear these kind of colors but it would be nice to see more variety

I'm dying for some new single blushes. I hated the eye and cheek powders he released last year, and the duo's from the year before didn't really work on my skin tone (highlighters too dark, blushes too warm). TF's blush formula is my fave, I'd love to be able to add to my small collection.

awickedshape

Ugh. I pay to collect my packages so instead of waiting for a beauty event I ordered Last Dance because I was ordering clothes for Hubby from Nordies so it would come in one package and now they have shipped it separately... sigh

ashievic

Info on TF Summer, the only re-promote is the cream blush from last summer. The products in the compact are to be used alone or in combo, as in mix them together. They may be used for cheeks, eyes, highlighter. New bronzer for the super fair, for WOC may be used as a highlighter. New contour/highlighter, the new lip products are to die for. Peach and another cream shadow are coming back for good. Honeymoon was sold out in 2 days. Yes, they are making more. As well as in the Fall coming out with new quads with that formula. Two new fragrances. The patent lips are here to stay. Not the new liners, as of now they are LE. More but I can't remember too much wine still in my head.....

ashievic

New men grooming products, a shaving oil, eyebrow comb, exfoliate and I can't remember. Maybe it was like the beard oil for the eyebrows??? Going back to bed, long night. Saw Hello Dolly last night after the play too much wine. TF corporate is aware they must address the need to produce a larger volume to keep their clients happy. It is garbage that stores are only sent 3 of a shade.

Shars

Info on TF Summer, the only re-promote is the cream blush from last summer. The products in the compact are to be used alone or in combo, as in mix them together. They may be used for cheeks, eyes, highlighter. New bronzer for the super fair, for WOC may be used as a highlighter. New contour/highlighter, the new lip products are to die for. Peach and another cream shadow are coming back for good. Honeymoon was sold out in 2 days. Yes, they are making more. As well as in the Fall coming out with new quads with that formula. Two new fragrances. The patent lips are here to stay. Not the new liners, as of now they are LE. More but I can't remember too much wine still in my head.....

Yayyyyyy!!! I finally get the last one that got away!

Monsy

They are coming out with Neroli portofino forte and Neroli portofino acqua

curious about the bronzer

boschicka

Ugh. I pay to collect my packages so instead of waiting for a beauty event I ordered Last Dance because I was ordering clothes for Hubby from Nordies so it would come in one package and now they have shipped it separately... sigh

That's super annoying. I can't remember the last time Nordies sent my order in one shipment.

GreenEyedAllie

Temptalia is saying TF PR said the cream eye colors are limited edition. UGH. I seriously hate this. I wish the TF brand would make up its mind, stick with one answer, and give that correct answer to all outlets! :pissoff::club::soap:

TraceyMc

Hi everyone , my first post ,yikes !!! I have been following different threads but never commented before .......just wondered if anyone has both the old Platinum cream colour and the new one as word is the colours are not the same ??

MaryJane

I've recently discovered Black Orchid perfume and really like it. My first TF perfume is Noir Pour Femme. So glad has the 1 ounce size at the 'reasonable' price of $80

Winthrop44

Hi everyone , my first post ,yikes !!! I have been following different threads but never commented before .......just wondered if anyone has both the old Platinum cream colour and the new one as word is the colours are not the same ??

Oh really...as in what way? Old Platinum really didn't work on me. Should I give the new one a chance?

Shars

I've recently discovered Black Orchid perfume and really like it. My first TF perfume is Noir Pour Femme. So glad has the 1 ounce size at the 'reasonable' price of $80

I've been wondering about the Black Orchid one. Do you like it more than Noir?

Latest posts