MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

wishonastar

Yeah me too. I have Siahi and Bobbi Brown Denim Ink so have my blue liners covered. Thanks for the swatches Princessbeudy!

Edelmc

sounds right, Fab Felines was released around that time last year. Midnight Blues doesn't look that unique, but if it fills a void that MAC needs to fill, then so be it. I would be over the moon if MAC released a fluidline that looks like Inky. that would be so hot!
Yeah I think felines was the first week in september? I really like the look of midnight blue and I have been eyeing up bobbi brown denim ink for ages so I can't wait to see comparison swatches of the 2. Going by the swatches above I think that siahi leans more teal than midnight blue and I think denim ink is darker.....

dancepig

Oh well - another collection purchased via the internet! At least I can get the products via the internet. So....looks like there won't be any collections coming out in October?
blah.gif
Guess it might be okay, will have more money for other things.

@Dancepig- If this collection is the one that's supposed to anniversary Fabulous Felines, then I think it would be out in mid-August.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here's a strange thing I found. Not sure if it's related or not. I found this link, which purports to be about the Bloggers' Obsessions collection:

http://cosmeticsmag.com/?p=11316

but the images actually look like products from Mac Me Over. That does look like the Lady Grey quad, the polishes match two of the descriptions we have and there are shadesticks. Since we probably won't get any info from Mac until about three hours before the collection sells out on line, I thought I'd share...

Mac-Guy

Thanks for sharing. The quad looks less washed out here - or maybe I'm just ready for Fall... I'm intrigued by the shadesticks again.

QueenOfSnark

Eh, I'm still not feeling the Lady Grey quad, other than Hazy Day by itself. However if the final quad ends up more like the promo pic, I may be swayed. As always swatches will determine everything.

xasperadastra

Eh, I'm still not feeling the Lady Grey quad, other than Hazy Day by itself. However if the final quad ends up more like the promo pic, I may be swayed. As always swatches will determine everything.
Completely agree!! and If the quad is like in the promo picture I like it ^^

Mac-Guy

My list is quite small:

[h=3]Blush ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)[/h]
  • Equilibrium Light bronze (Satin) (Limited Edition) **after going wild with SP, a blush that is called Equilibrium might be necessary to balance me out**
    yahoo.gif
  • Stunner Light coral pink (Satin) (Limited Edition) **maybe... once a coral blush is on the skin, they all look alike**

[h=3]Cream Colour Base ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)[/h]
  • Take Root Rich red brown (Limited Edition) **one of the few proper Fall color - hopefully it looks like the New England foilage in early October**

[h=3]Brushes[/h]
  • 226 Small Tapered Blending Brush **my BU purchase**

sss215

I am going to go ahead and show a little love for the MAC 214 brush being re-promoted with this collection! I love that brush for smudging and precision work. Its an amazing brush, and perm so no need to rush... I think it will be a great brush to have this fall though, when dark smudged out looks are always on trend.

pemily

can someone please tell me how i find the pictures area for each collection... ive been looking for two days (sorry guys im new!!!!!!!!!!)

MAChostage

I totally agree with you on this, sss215! I ADORE the 214! I often use it for lining the lower lashline, but there are so many things you can do with this brush. It's definitely a purchase I'm glad I made.

I am going to go ahead and show a little love for the MAC 214 brush being re-promoted with this collection! I love that brush for smudging and precision work. Its an amazing brush, and perm so no need to rush... I think it will be a great brush to have this fall though, when dark smudged out looks are always on trend.

JennsJewelz

I'm excited for this collection! Here's what I'm thinking of getting at the moment:

Offshoot
Runway Red****
Prince Noir (maybe)
Creamy Bisque, Moleskin, Mythical and Carbonized as a make-my-own quad
Dark Diversion (maybe)
Seaside CCB
226 Brush*****

I think my longest fall list is for Style Driven though, which is probably for the better - at least those items will be perm so I can pick them up slowly and really analyze swatches!! :)

dxgirly

can someone please tell me how i find the pictures area for each collection... ive been looking for two days (sorry guys im new!!!!!!!!!!)
at the top of the page got "Forums", then "MAC Chat" and then all the way at the bottom you'll see "Product Swatches". They hav e threads for each LE collection in there.

Latest posts