MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

xbarbiieex1

My list for now :

[h=3]Lipstick $17.00 CDN[/h]
  • Secret Lover Pale pink with yellow pearlized pigments (Lustre)
  • Peachstock Neutral peach (Satin) (Permanent at PRO)
  • Offshoot Mid-tone neutral pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)

[h=3]Lipglass $17.00 CDN[/h] Curvaceous Light grey pink

[h=3]Evil Eye Eyeshadow Quad[/h]
[h=3]Lady Grey Eyeshadow Quad[/h]
[h=3]Blush $23.50 CDN[/h] Stunner Light coral pink (Satin)

[h=3]Cream Colour Base $20.00 CDN[/h]
  • Seaside Soft peach rose (Limited Edition)

[h=3]Brushes[/h] 226 Small Tapered Blending Brush

panther27

I can see Stunner blush being one of the first to sell out already,I cannot wait to get that one!

hoshiakari_

I agree! Anything with description 'coral' is bound to sell out.
girlhaha.gif

I can see Stunner blush being one of the first to sell out already,I cannot wait to get that one!

shontay07108

I am tempted to add Mythical to my list because it's a VP, but I don't really do copper/reds. Antiqued and Coppering gets no love from me, so I'll have to wait and see on that. I'm tempted by the coral blush, but I wonder if it will show up. Maybe the CCB would help? Then again, I don't really touch the CCB's I got from Stylishly Yours. Those are all maybe's until I see pics. I am sure about the Lady Grey quad, the 226 brush and shadows in Creamy Bisque, Outre, and Carbonized. Really, really excited for these shadows.

ladyarwen

I'm for sure interested in Mythical and Carbonized. Those would go wonderfully with my blue eyes. The Evil Eye quad sounds the most appealing out of the two, but I'll definitely need to see swatches first. Who knows, I might decide to get both after all. >D Oh, Oh, Oh lipstick sounds really cool. I don't know about the lipglasses yet, I'd need to see how opaque or sheer each one is. Stunner blush sounds like a winner, and I'm definitely getting the 226. Not interested in the cream color bases, nail polishes, or fluidlines.

Mac-Guy

I am tempted to add Mythical to my list because it's a VP, but I don't really do copper/reds. Antiqued and Coppering gets no love from me, so I'll have to wait and see on that. I'm tempted by the coral blush, but I wonder if it will show up. Maybe the CCB would help? Then again, I don't really touch the CCB's I got from Stylishly Yours. Those are all maybe's until I see pics. I am sure about the Lady Grey quad, the 226 brush and shadows in Creamy Bisque, Outre, and Carbonized. Really, really excited for these shadows.
I image it to be a mix of Saffron and Firecracker e/s with a hint of Old Gold piggie, but in a frostier way.

shontay07108

[quote name="Mac-Guy" url="/forum/thread/175976/mac-mac-me-over-discussion/30#post_2137568"]

I image it to be a mix of Saffron and Firecracker e/s with a hint of Old Gold piggie, but in a frostier way.

[/quote] I hope you're right.

BeckyBenett

im so excited for this collection. however, with the 2 other collections (the photographer and arty ones), im trying my best to limit this list.. so far, i wanna check out these items:

Lipstick
Secret Lover
Peachstock
Offshoot
Oh, Oh, Oh

Lipglass
Illicit
Social Light
The Wee Coquette
Good Times

Evil Eye Eyeshadow Quad (Limited Edition)
Lady Grey Eyeshadow Quad (Limited Edition)

Eyeshadow
Carbonized
Moleskin

Blush
Stunner

Brush
226 -- this will be my first MAC brush!! EXCITING!

I think I will be able to limit myself to 2 lipsticks and 2 lipglasses. Hopefully, I'll only want 1 of the quads after seeing some swatches. That will narrow down the list a lot!

jaylilee

anyone have a link to the product descriptions for this particular collection? I'd like to see it, and didn't see it anywhere on the thread!

Icecaramellatte

[h=3]Items I'm Interested in:[/h] [h=3][/h] [h=3]Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)[/h] Oh, Oh, Oh Plum bronze with pearlized pigments (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
[h=3]Lipglass ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)[/h] Plum Fun Neutral plum with purple pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)

[h=3]Evil Eye Eyeshadow Quad (Limited Edition)[/h] Evil Eye Deep yellow grey (Matte)
Palace Pedigreed Deep berry with soft pink () (Repromote)
Spellcaster Blackened violet (Matte)
Moody Blackened green (Veluxe Pearl)

[h=3]Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)[/h] Moleskin Nude brown (Matte) (Limited Edition)
Mythical Frosty copper red (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
Carbonized Frosty dark brown (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)

[h=3]Shadesticks ($17.00 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) - I already have Butternutty and Cakeshop[/h] Tundra Icy silver (Limited Edition)
Heirloom Light icy pink (Limited Edition)
Street Cool Mid-tone grey violet taupe (Limited Edition)

[h=3]Fluidline ($15.00 U.S. / $18.00 CDN)[/h] Dark Diversion Darkened plum (Repromote) (Limited Edition)
Avenue Charcoal black with gold pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
Dark Envy Blackened green (Limited Edition)

226 Small Tapered Blending Brush ($TBA) (Limited Edition) - debating whether I need another one of these.

Icecaramellatte

anyone have a link to the product descriptions for this particular collection? I'd like to see it, and didn't see it anywhere on the thread!
Here's a link but you can also go to the Color Collections thread and it's at the top of the page as a Sticky.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/175982/mac-mac-me-over-fall-2011

Latest posts