Avenue
Carbonized
Stunner
Lady Grey quad (for my mom!
heart.gif
)

Not bad, I think. :D

peachsuns

Beautiful swatches in the natural lighting! Thank you so much, m0rg3nst3rn!
th_worship.gif

The evil quad is indeed beautiful! But honestly, I don't now what to get atm. I may have to decide at my counter.
eeksign.gif

gracie90

Oooh Stunner looks prettyyyy!
My list is now: Offshoot and Oh, Oh, Oh l/s
Carbonized e/s, and Satin taupe in the pan (how can I not already have it? It looks lovely!)
Maybe Stunner blush and the 226 brush :/

MACcrazy

Thanks! I was wondering how you would compare avenue with blitz and glitz (temptalia said they were close but I want anouther opinion) I don't need a swatch, don't wanna over work you with all of us obssessive makeup junkies, but would you say they are close enough to skip avenue?

lmcmullen

I'm conflicted on Evil Eye - part of me really wants it, the other half is thinking it might be too sheer without a lot of layering and also that I already have most of those colors in other forms.

Right now my list is down to Lady Grey quad and Oh Oh Oh l/s.

Stunner and Offshoot are possibilities, as is Cakeshop (which I want to see in the store). But this new Cakeshop looks more yellow than the prior one from Sugarsweet. I'm very cool toned (dark hair, blue eyes) and yellow-greens make me look ill.

luvlydee

@ mac-guy i didnt even think about that. i think it does look like it. hmmm.. maybe if mac comes out with each of their facecharts we shall know?

rockin

Swatches and thoughts from Vampy Varnish. I'm definitely still wanting all the shadesticks (except Butternutty, which I already have)

http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2011/08/mac-fall-2011-icelandic-cool-collection-swatches-photos-review/

LMD84

I'm conflicted on Evil Eye - part of me really wants it, the other half is thinking it might be too sheer without a lot of layering and also that I already have most of those colors in other forms.

Right now my list is down to Lady Grey quad and Oh Oh Oh l/s.

Stunner and Offshoot are possibilities, as is Cakeshop (which I want to see in the store). But this new Cakeshop looks more yellow than the prior one from Sugarsweet. I'm very cool toned (dark hair, blue eyes) and yellow-greens make me look ill.
i did want it but if it is stupidly sheer then it won't be worth having imo. I like pigmented shadows! I shall stick to the lady grey quad :)

NARS Mini Multiples – small in size but big in impact - todays specktra blog post

PinkBasset

Swatches and thoughts from Vampy Varnish. I'm definitely still wanting all the shadesticks (except Butternutty, which I already have)

http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2011/08/mac-fall-2011-icelandic-cool-collection-swatches-photos-review/
Wow, Spite looked amazing on lips! I thought it would be darker and browner, but it's so flattering on her. Now I want that too, but it's good that it's permanent.

Adee

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/175976/mac-mac-me-over-discussion/990#post_2151871"]

i actually have banshee and that makes an awesome dupe for it. it's slightly lighter and still a lustre but it is a good lustre!! :)

[/quote] Banshee is one of my all-time faves! Most of my friends use Kid in all of their looks, but for me it's banshee that makes it into most of them.:eyelove:

Latest posts