Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MAC Styledriven Discussion

Chat about one of the new fall collections here.

I am very happy that MAC will add so many new items to the permanent line!

Not only new colors but also new textures....it is so great to see new perm lip pencils!

I can not wait to test all these Pro Longwear products....
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

The colour description really interests me.
    I feel like I'm gonna have to go on a really strict buying ban until pictures + swatches come around.

With the Pro Longwear Lipcreme, I wonder if it has more or less product than the regular lipglasses... that's why I don't buy more of the cremesheen ones. I feel like I'm being ripped off, hah.
    My YouTube channel [makeup].
    Please watch my videos + subscribe.

- - Rikki

I`m so glad so many are permanent!
    My make up page https://www.facebook.com/ilovemakeup.ro

Quote Originally Posted by MACina View Post
    I am very happy that MAC will add so many new items to the permanent line!

Not only new colors but also new textures....it is so great to see new perm lip pencils!

I can not wait to test all these Pro Longwear products....
    yes i think that they deserve to bring more items to the perm line! these all sound great! fresh flare shadow has my name all over it! i hope these do actually last a long time. i am interested in the glosses too - a couple of the purple ones sound good!

Keep it clean kids - the latest specktra bog post

I'm curious to find out what makes these e/s long-wear... I hope they hold up to their promising name.
    PRO King of Blending

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post
    I'm curious to find out what makes these e/s long-wear... I hope they hold up to their promising name.
    if they don't i'll be very upset!!

So glad this is all permanent. I can go back to this later while I concentrate on the limited edition collections. =D

Glad that these are permanent. I can take my time to buy them. I mean, with everything else coming out, I need to save a little money. Ha ha ha. Like I'm going to be saving any money with all these collections coming out.

Funny thing is, if I spritz myself with Fix+, I don't really have problems with wear time on regular shadows; maybe darker colours in the outer corners. I like the idea, but I'm wondering how much I really need the shadows to last... I guess if I'm going out directly after work or something, it could save me having to refresh. I'll likely make decisions based on whether the colours are distinct, although I
    'm sure at least one will come home with me for trial purposes.
    SAVE OUR SPECKTRA!!! The site is in serious need of your help- please consider making a donation to help offset costs

nc 15/ nars mont blanc/ siberia, black hair, grey/ blue eyes TEAM INSOMNIA! Team Purple
    I have a lipstick problem.
    check my whole blog OR just the beauty bits

Specktra is everywhere! Facebook. Twitter. Instagram.

Maybe they are more creamy (but not a cream shadow per se) and will dry down to make them last?
    PRO King of Blending

The prolongwear shadows are supposed to be similar to the mega metal shadows!
    I love my Sneakers cat!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyarwen View Post
    So glad this is all permanent. I can go back to this later while I concentrate on the limited edition collections. =D
    true! to begin with i shall most likely buy one gloss and one shadow and then if i like i shall ask for some as christmas gifts perhaps

We need swatches asap! or product pictures at least! MAC is taking very long lately
    NC/NW10 but use Temptu airbrush with a little white mixed in pod
    My Pink Face: Acne prone combination skin, sensitive eyes (mostly wear glasses), dry lips
    Make Up Priorities: Mascara, foundation, highlight, bright lips, contour (bronzer), blush, wash of color on lids
    Colors: for eyes=>neutral, for lips=>neonish pinks, purple, red, for blush=>peachy, purple

I think we saw most of it in earlier photos, but just not promo pics.
    PRO King of Blending

Am excited for the eyeshadows! But if pple are comparing them to the MM shadows, that will mean they are more expensive than the regulars.. *sigh* looks like ill have to reduce my list then..

Pink Frontier Soft golden pink (Frost)
    Keep Your Cool Dark grey brown (Satin)
    Styledriven Pale white blue (Frost)

Thats only 3 so Im good!

Ohio but I'm still a Pittsburgh girl at heart (go Steelers!)
    Can't wait for eyeshadows!
    anyone who says theres such a thing as owning too much makeup is insane

im stupid, blind? hmmm i didnt see any :O

I think we saw most of it in earlier photos, but just not promo pics.

NC/NW10 but use Temptu airbrush with a little white mixed in pod
    My Pink Face: Acne prone combination skin, sensitive eyes (mostly wear glasses), dry lips
    Make Up Priorities: Mascara, foundation, highlight, bright lips, contour (bronzer), blush, wash of color on lids
    Colors: for eyes=>neutral, for lips=>neonish pinks, purple, red, for blush=>peachy, purple

Quote Originally Posted by Piarpreet View Post
    Not in this thread, hun. You need to dive into the early buzz thread. I'm sure you even commented on it. LOL.
    PRO King of Blending

I'd just like to thank God, and MAC, that these are permanent!! Heheh I was very surprised but soooooo happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Piarpreet View Post
    check out the coloru story which is stickied at the top of the mac forum

gonna take my time with this collection since it's permanent. a few things do sound good to me tho.
    Eyes lined...lips glossed
    NARS blush junkie

I'm going to go crazy with the other upcoming collections & hold off a bit for this one. I will definitely be buying some things, but not for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by 2browneyes View Post
    gonna take my time with this collection since it's permanent. a few things do sound good to me tho.

I really like three/four eyeshadows but I'll wait... too much beautiful LE things are arriving
    NC 20-25, brown eyes, mahogany/brown hair, Team Peacocky, Team Extra Dimension, team HEAVENLY CREATURE!!

ALLURING AQUATIC http://make-up-deer.blogspot.it/2014/05/mac-alluring-aquatic-playland-e.html
    MY WEB SITE (photography) http://lauradariapezzini.com

happy that these are permanent...i can hold off on buying the eyeshadows
    Nenita
    NW25/NW30 ; Brown hair; Light brown eyes

Quote Originally Posted by xasperadastra View Post
    I really like three/four eyeshadows but I'll wait... too much beautiful LE things are arriving
    yeah i now feel that this collection is being put to the back of my mind now!

Quote Originally Posted by LMD84 View Post
    yeah i now feel that this collection is being put to the back of my mind now!
    maybe thats why mac does not like making items permanent? we jump all over the limited edition items but the permanent ones move rather slowly.. hmm..

oh wells, ill probably be postponing purchases for this collection until i hve more money!!

I'm not interested in the longwearing characteristic of these eyeshadow... with fix+ and a paint pot as a base I had perfect eyelook for more than 12 hours!! working and dancing under the sun, then a dance show in the evening... but I like them because it's supposed they look like mega metals ^^ I'm interested in long wearing products if they are for lips! only candy yum yum is the true long wearing lipstick between the ones I have
    NC 20-25, brown eyes, mahogany/brown hair, Team Peacocky, Team Extra Dimension, team HEAVENLY CREATURE!!

ALLURING AQUATIC http://make-up-deer.blogspot.it/2014/05/mac-alluring-aquatic-playland-e.html
    MY WEB SITE (photography) http://lauradariapezzini.com

I wonder if the eyeshadows are creams similar to MUFE Aqua Creams! That would be amaaaaazing. If it is in fact a powder shadow then I'm even more intrigued about the formula. The lippglasses are gonna kill me too. I LOVE lipglasses with (cream) finishes, and if they are all truly creams as listed then I will be a very happy camper! I'm dying to know the forumla too, I've really been liking serveral companies' takes on modern lipstick/lipgloss hybrids.....so I can't wait to see what MAC has up their sleeves for these. I hope they are similar to the Kissable Lip Colors from Peacocky, but with a thicker and more long-wearing formula!

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    I wonder if the eyeshadows are creams similar to MUFE Aqua Creams! That would be amaaaaazing. If it is in fact a powder shadow then I'm even more intrigued about the formula. The lippglasses are gonna kill me too. I LOVE lipglasses with (cream) finishes, and if they are all truly creams as listed then I will be a very happy camper! I'm dying to know the forumla too, I've really been liking serveral companies' takes on modern lipstick/lipgloss hybrids.....so I can't wait to see what MAC has up their sleeves for these. I hope they are similar to the Kissable Lip Colors from Peacocky, but with a thicker and more long-wearing formula!
    I was pretty sure they were powders, although I can't for the life of me remember where I read this.
    SAVE OUR SPECKTRA!!! The site is in serious need of your help- please consider making a donation to help offset costs

nc 15/ nars mont blanc/ siberia, black hair, grey/ blue eyes TEAM INSOMNIA! Team Purple
    I have a lipstick problem.
    check my whole blog OR just the beauty bits

Specktra is everywhere! Facebook. Twitter. Instagram.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast