MAC Styledriven Discussion

ThePowderPuff

Prolongwear Lipglass still going strong after three hours, which might not sound like much, but that is above excellent on me, I am a true lipgloss and lipstick eater.

Now off to bed, So I'll have to remove it. What a shame. Shall continue to test tomorrow.

Prettypackages

I already want the purple, nude, and light pink eyeshadow. They look like megametals. I'm scent sensitive too, I wonder if I will be able to use the gloss.

Adee

The wand is different from anything I have seen by MAC. It's flat.
;
Thanks so much for the swatches! I am now SUPER excited about all these. Thank goodness they are permanent so I can collect them slowly. Is there any way you could take a picture of the gloss applicator? I'm super curious to see if these are what the glam glass was supposed to be!

Face2Mac

This looks like perfecto. I won't have to worry about supply with it being perm and I can actually buy without stressing out. I am loving that dark Taupe color and orange lipliner.

bis

Prolongwear Lipglass still going strong after three hours, which might not sound like much, but that is above excellent on me, I am a true lipgloss and lipstick eater.

Now off to bed, So I'll have to remove it. What a shame. Shall continue to test tomorrow.
Thanks a lot for the swatches, too bad about the smell. Does it last for a longer time or is it gone after a few minutes? Less frosty mega metal eyeshadows sounds delicious.

LMD84

oohh these glosses sound like they could be good for me too then! i'm an 'eater' too! lol!

ThePowderPuff

Less frosty mega metal eyeshadows sounds delicious.
Definitely longer than regular lipgloss. I am a lipgloss eater. gone in seconds.

It's now 11 o'clock. I have now had my lipgloss on through 2 hours including breakfast and a doctors appointment and I am now drinking coffee at work. It's doing very well compared to my regular standards.

bis

Definitely longer than regular lipgloss. I am a lipgloss eater. gone in seconds.

It's now 11 o'clock. I have now had my lipgloss on through 2 hours including breakfast and a doctors appointment and I am now drinking coffee at work. It's doing very well compared to my regular standards.

Oh, sorry, I meant the smell ;) Does the smell stay on for a long time?

MRV

I don't know if I'm getting anything from this collection right away because - as far as I know - it is coming out the same day as MMO, next Thursday. I'm already trying not to buy a whole lot from MMO. Wait and see... Thanks for the swatches!

Adee

That is a very curious applicator! Thanks for the pic! The glam glass is supposed to have a unique applicator as well, like a mini lip brush. Thought maybe these were like that as well but these look to be more like a weirdly shaped doe-foot type. Thanks again!

2browneyes

I'm definitely getting at least two of the lg to start. Such a relief to be able to take my time with a collection.

Latest posts