MAC Styledriven Discussion

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
I'm going to go crazy with the other upcoming collections & hold off a bit for this one. I will definitely be buying some things, but not for a few months.

gonna take my time with this collection since it's permanent. a few things do sound good to me tho.

BeckyBenett

yeah i now feel that this collection is being put to the back of my mind now!
maybe thats why mac does not like making items permanent? we jump all over the limited edition items but the permanent ones move rather slowly.. hmm..

oh wells, ill probably be postponing purchases for this collection until i hve more money!!

xasperadastra

I'm not interested in the longwearing characteristic of these eyeshadow... with fix+ and a paint pot as a base I had perfect eyelook for more than 12 hours!! working and dancing under the sun, then a dance show in the evening... but I like them because it's supposed they look like mega metals ^^ I'm interested in long wearing products if they are for lips! only candy yum yum is the true long wearing lipstick between the ones I have :(

slick

I wonder if the eyeshadows are creams similar to MUFE Aqua Creams! That would be amaaaaazing. If it is in fact a powder shadow then I'm even more intrigued about the formula. The lippglasses are gonna kill me too. I LOVE lipglasses with (cream) finishes, and if they are all truly creams as listed then I will be a very happy camper! I'm dying to know the forumla too, I've really been liking serveral companies' takes on modern lipstick/lipgloss hybrids.....so I can't wait to see what MAC has up their sleeves for these. I hope they are similar to the Kissable Lip Colors from Peacocky, but with a thicker and more long-wearing formula!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I wonder if the eyeshadows are creams similar to MUFE Aqua Creams! That would be amaaaaazing. If it is in fact a powder shadow then I'm even more intrigued about the formula. The lippglasses are gonna kill me too. I LOVE lipglasses with (cream) finishes, and if they are all truly creams as listed then I will be a very happy camper! I'm dying to know the forumla too, I've really been liking serveral companies' takes on modern lipstick/lipgloss hybrids.....so I can't wait to see what MAC has up their sleeves for these. I hope they are similar to the Kissable Lip Colors from Peacocky, but with a thicker and more long-wearing formula!

I was pretty sure they were powders, although I can't for the life of me remember where I read this.

LMD84

I was pretty sure they were powders, although I can't for the life of me remember where I read this.
yeah these are powder shadows. we do still have some cream ones to come out though right? i'm sure we saw them at fashion week.

Rezel

Have you guys seen this promo pic? I revisited Temptalia's post about this collection and I don't think this was there the first time I looked.

Source: temptalia.com

xasperadastra

Have you guys seen this promo pic? I revisited Temptalia's post about this collection and I don't think this was there the first time I looked.

Source: temptalia.com
this picture is beautiful!!!! I'm in love!!!!

About make up I like that eyeshadow... probably it's styledriven ^^

Latest posts