MAC Styledriven Discussion

MACina

I am very happy that MAC will add so many new items to the permanent line!

Not only new colors but also new textures....it is so great to see new perm lip pencils!

I can not wait to test all these Pro Longwear products....

ssaemblog

The colour description really interests me.
I feel like I'm gonna have to go on a really strict buying ban until pictures + swatches come around.

With the Pro Longwear Lipcreme, I wonder if it has more or less product than the regular lipglasses... that's why I don't buy more of the cremesheen ones. I feel like I'm being ripped off, hah.

LMD84

I am very happy that MAC will add so many new items to the permanent line!

Not only new colors but also new textures....it is so great to see new perm lip pencils!

I can not wait to test all these Pro Longwear products....
yes i think that they deserve to bring more items to the perm line! these all sound great! fresh flare shadow has my name all over it! i hope these do actually last a long time. i am interested in the glosses too - a couple of the purple ones sound good!

Keep it clean kids - the latest specktra bog post :)

Mac-Guy

I'm curious to find out what makes these e/s long-wear... I hope they hold up to their promising name.

ladyarwen

So glad this is all permanent. I can go back to this later while I concentrate on the limited edition collections. =D

OctoberViolet

Glad that these are permanent. I can take my time to buy them. I mean, with everything else coming out, I need to save a little money. Ha ha ha. Like I'm going to be saving any money with all these collections coming out.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm curious to find out what makes these e/s long-wear... I hope they hold up to their promising name.

Funny thing is, if I spritz myself with Fix+, I don't really have problems with wear time on regular shadows; maybe darker colours in the outer corners. I like the idea, but I'm wondering how much I really need the shadows to last... I guess if I'm going out directly after work or something, it could save me having to refresh. I'll likely make decisions based on whether the colours are distinct, although I
'm sure at least one will come home with me for trial purposes.

Mac-Guy

Maybe they are more creamy (but not a cream shadow per se) and will dry down to make them last?

LMD84

So glad this is all permanent. I can go back to this later while I concentrate on the limited edition collections. =D

true! to begin with i shall most likely buy one gloss and one shadow and then if i like i shall ask for some as christmas gifts perhaps :)

BeckyBenett

Am excited for the eyeshadows! But if pple are comparing them to the MM shadows, that will mean they are more expensive than the regulars.. *sigh* looks like ill have to reduce my list then..

Pink Frontier Soft golden pink (Frost)
Keep Your Cool Dark grey brown (Satin)
Styledriven Pale white blue (Frost)

Thats only 3 so Im good!

Mac-Guy

Not in this thread, hun. You need to dive into the early buzz thread. I'm sure you even commented on it. LOL.

TeresitaMC

I'd just like to thank God, and MAC, that these are permanent!! Heheh :D I was very surprised but soooooo happy!

Latest posts