MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

LMD84

I haven't posted anything in ages! I've missed it. I'm really excited for this collection too! I hope we see swatches really soon.
And can i just say your kitten is so cute!
i would love some swatches too :) and thanks! she is a darling! :)

LMD84

omg Lilly is so cute I'm gonna die!! (is this motto right? XD) I want to see more on her *___* miuuuuuuu
hee hee! don't worry! every so often i shall include her in videos so you can see how fast she grows! and of course i shall show more of annie and dylan too :) thanks for watching!

ladyarwen

It's official. I'm skipping this collection. The brand new speeding ticket I got last night needs to be paid off.
th_wallbash.gif

ROlean

Oooh speeding tickets.... hmm I should probably pay those off at some point too. There's probably already a warrant out for my arrest. But I just love MAC too much. Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm probably going to have to go easy on MAC Me Over since I'm going to want to pick up at least half the paint pots, and at least one Mattene as I have never used one before. Maybe Eden Rouge or Unknown Pleasures. I'm in the market for a bright blood red and hopefully one of those will fit the bill.

LMD84

Oooh speeding tickets.... hmm I should probably pay those off at some point too. There's probably already a warrant out for my arrest. But I just love MAC too much. Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm probably going to have to go easy on MAC Me Over since I'm going to want to pick up at least half the paint pots, and at least one Mattene as I have never used one before. Maybe Eden Rouge or Unknown Pleasures. I'm in the market for a bright blood red and hopefully one of those will fit the bill.
yes please pay your tickets! we don't want any specktra members locked up!!

MACina

It is really too bad that so many wonderful collections are released at once!

Cindy Sherman ist such a big collection and comes out together with Posh Paradise....it would be much better if they would be released
in different months.
Both collections are so,so great and I have long lists
mac_atemywallet.gif

And it is not only CS and PP in October here in Germany.We will also get Seasonally Supreme,Styledriven and maybe (?) Art of Power.
Fortunatly SS and SD are permanent and that`s why there is no hurry.

LMD84

It is really too bad that so many wonderful collections are released at once!

Cindy Sherman ist such a big collection and comes out together with Posh Paradise....it would be much better if they would be released
in different months.
Both collections are so,so great and I have long lists
mac_atemywallet.gif

And it is not only CS and PP in October here in Germany.We will also get Seasonally Supreme,Styledriven and maybe (?) Art of Power.
Fortunatly SS and SD are permanent and that`s why there is no hurry.
yup it will be a packed out month for the uk too! my wallet is scared already! lol!

Mac-Guy

The release dates are not much better for the US. Basically, it's every week another collection. :)

Adee

I had almost forgotten about this collection with styledriven, Mac me over, and Cindy Sherman all coming out soon. New paint pots!! :shock: Holy crap I'm excited now!!! I'm going to hold off on styledriven, as it is perm, so I can afford to buy most of the new paint pots. I love those things!

LMD84

I had almost forgotten about this collection with styledriven, Mac me over, and Cindy Sherman all coming out soon. New paint pots!!
icon_eek.gif
Holy crap I'm excited now!!! I'm going to hold off on styledriven, as it is perm, so I can afford to buy most of the new paint pots. I love those things!
how could you forget about the new paint pots?! hee hee!

Adee

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/175978/mac-posh-paradise-discussion/210#post_2152265"]

how could you forget about the new paint pots?! hee hee!

[/quote] Lol, I have no idea! Paint pots are definitely in my top 3 favorite Mac products! I don't ever remember Mac coming out with so many collections at the same time before. Between CS, SD, MMO, PP, and then the holiday collection will be out in October sometime... I'm feeling overwhelmed! This is a new feeling for me in regards to MAC... usually I'm very methodical and know exactly what I want. But right now I'm feeling all wishy-washy... Ugh!

LMD84

Lol, I have no idea! Paint pots are definitely in my top 3 favorite Mac products! I don't ever remember Mac coming out with so many collections at the same time before. Between CS, SD, MMO, PP, and then the holiday collection will be out in October sometime... I'm feeling overwhelmed! This is a new feeling for me in regards to MAC... usually I'm very methodical and know exactly what I want. But right now I'm feeling all wishy-washy... Ugh!
i think it's because there are so many products it is getting harder to choose what to buy!! i will be buying at least one mattenne and also two or three paint pots from this collection :) just not sure which shades yet!

Latest posts