MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

xbarbiieex1

OMG i want too much paintpot :O :O !!

My list for now:

[h=3]Paint Pot $18.50 CDN[/h]
  • Treasure Hunt Light pearled yellow (Frost)
  • Hyperviolet Deep violet (Frost)
  • Nubile Light peachy nude (Frost)
  • Idyllic Mid-tone copper bronze (Frost)
  • Genuine Treasure Reflects antique gold (Frost)
  • Pure Creation Mid-tone frosty blue (Frost)
  • Imaginary Blackened navy (Frost)

[h=3]Mattene Lipstick $17.50 CDN[/h]
  • Naked Bliss Neutral light pink
  • Rare Exotic Bright mid-tone blue pink
  • Delectable Orange-beige

LMD84

OMG SQUEE MATTENES IN NORMAL COLORS (normal for me, I didn't like those dark dark shades recently).

I am kinda sad that they did not repromote poise and 40's pink. I love those shades. poise is all gone and I've been afraid to use up my 40's pink. The formula is awesome. I love it more than any formula. The color intensity is opaque. The tube is slim and sleek with the texture of nars packaging (velvety). The texture is creamy and smooth and very non-drying. The lipstick is semi-matte and similar to amplified creme, but thinner and lighter. I am gonna stock the shit out of this collection D:

Naked Bliss - Neutral light pink
Delectable - Orange-beige

I think these two are going to be the most popular. The nice thing about mattenes is that they are so opaque so it doesn't make pigmented lips look like poop or ghostly blue/concealer when you don't use lipliner or gloss <3
yes i am excited that they have done more of a colour selection this year! very good mac!! this collection will wreck me because i want more from this than any other!

UrbanSweetheart

I've never had a mattene or a paint pot, so I'm looking forward to this!
neither have I! I've never even heard of Mattenes...
holysheep.gif

xasperadastra

never tried a mattene... are they long wearing???
For this collection I really need swatches before decide... but I'll probably take one of the two purple paint pots and also the light peach one (nubile??) has caught my attention from the description^^ I also like the fresh amour mattene.

LMD84

never tried a mattene... are they long wearing???
For this collection I really need swatches before decide... but I'll probably take one of the two purple paint pots and also the light peach one (nubile??) has caught my attention from the description^^ I also like the fresh amour mattene.
yes i find that they are very long lasting. i can wear one on a night out and only need to reapply once. they fade out to leave a nice stain... at least the darker colours do :)

JennsJewelz

I'm so excited for these!!! I'll have to be really selective with all the collections coming out, but I will definitely be picking up a few things from each :)

madeinbrklyn

My list...

Paint Pots:
- Half-Wild
- Nubile
- Treasure Hunt
- Genuine Treasure
- Pure Creation

Mattene Lipsticks:
- Rare Exotic
- Fresh Amour
- Unknown Pleasures
- Eden Rouge

Babylard

long lasting, almost matte but not at all drying and a very nice tube! i love the feel of the tube!!

Me too. They are my favourite lipstick packaging. I love how opaque, smooth and light the formula is. Why aren't these perm >_>

PinkBasset

Oh yes mattenes are the hot ones. I love matte lips in fall and winter! Also I'm so excited to see new paint pots. I wanted a yellow and an orange, but these are also sounding very very nice. :)

shontay07108

As much as I try, I cannot get down with matte lips unless I put a gloss over it. I have a few exceptional colors that I am willing to work with, but I won't spend any more money on them. Plus, these colors don't do anything for me. I am all about the paint pots. I want Imaginary, Pure Creation, Genuine Treasure, Nubile, and Treasure Hunt. I am new to the PP train because I discovered Groundwork earlier this year. When the color is right, PP's are amazing. I want these new colors NOW!

BeckyBenett

I'll probably try 1-2 mattenes but that will be it.. my lips tend to get dry so ill have to test them out before purchasing..

im all over the paintpots though..I want
Treasure Hunt - Light pearled yellow (Frost)
Half-Wild - Mid-tone purple (Frost)
Genuine Treasure - Reflects antique gold (Frost)
Pure Creation - Mid-tone frosty blue (Frost)

Damn, thats a lot.. maybe ill just get 1 mattene then.. it all depends on how mattenes are on me..

2browneyes

I've never tried mattenes...I'll have to do so with this collection. Gotta check out the info on this collection. Been away for a couple days and came back to new threads....got some catching up to dp lol

ladyarwen

I'm going to try and limit myself to three each of the mattenes and paint pots, depending on their quality of course. Everything that's coming out in August and September is insanity.

MACcrazy

OMG! I'll love using my paint pot in paintearly as a base but i love indianwood on me just as a shadow in general and when i would look back i wish i could have some of the vibrant colors! i need them ALL!

LMD84

i need to limit how many paint pots i buy from this collection!! i'm excited! :) the start of the year was rocky for me and mac... but now i am hooked in again!

sss215

mattenes and new paint pots? ESPECIALLY the paint pots in the purple fam. i can't remember too many purple ish paint pots. Artifact, that's it.

so far I will be hitting the counter up for:

Unknown Pleasures Deep red blue
Potent Fig Deep blue grape
Deliciously Foribbden Mid-tone berry
[h=4][/h] [h=4]Treasure Hunt Light pearled yellow (Frost)[/h] [h=4]Half-Wild Mid-tone purple (Frost)[/h] [h=4]Hyperviolet Deep violet (Frost)[/h] [h=4]Imaginary Blackened navy (Frost)[/h] [h=4][/h] [h=4]my kind of collection![/h]

Latest posts