MAC Matchmaster Foundation Discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
If the lightest shade is a bit lighter than NW15, I shall give it a try. I finally want a foundation that matches, so I have some hope for this one.

LMD84

i will be trying it out. as usual i shall have to call mac and get them to send me a sample though which is a pain. unless i get to go near a mac store in the near future!

Mac-Guy

I hope they have NW and NC Matchmaster. One fits all only works to a small extent, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

xasperadastra

if it has a medium coverage and it's good for oily skin I could try it... I want to buy a good foundation for this autumn/winter

Mac-Guy

I'm hoping for sheer/light coverage only. With all these extra primers/powders coming out, it will just be too much product and it ends up cakey, IMO. But most importantly, NW and NC shades please.

K_ashanti

sounds good can wait for more info pic of the packaging, release dates i always at least try mac new foundations

Mac-Guy

Yeah, new foundation brush.
love.gif

Mac-Guy

Apparently, it comes in 14 shades and it will have SPF 15. Sounds pretty much like the color range of F&B. http://makeupandallthingsnice.blogspot.com/2011/06/macs-soon-to-be-new-release.html

Mac-Guy

Ingredients list for Matchmaster:

Source: http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?id=47873

Mac-Guy

^^ Thanks, I hope the range has lighter colours, F&B is just ok for summer.

I can't imagine that they would release a shade lighter than N1/C1 if there are only 14 shades in total. But F&B in White is your best friend for lightening up a too dark foundation.

Piarpreet

hope they have lighter colors for the fair gyals here. Im done looking for foundation after finding mat velvet fromm MUFE :)

I also wish they did more neutrals since a lot of mac shades r either too pink or too peach/yello

MACina

Me too....I would like to have a MAC foundation in NC 10 because I would love to have a foundation that fits without using F&B white
everyday.
hope they have lighter colors for the fair gyals here. Im done looking for foundation after finding mat velvet fromm MUFE :)

I also wish they did more neutrals since a lot of mac shades r either too pink or too peach/yello

ansimi

Ingredients list for Matchmaster:

Source: http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?id=47873
Thanks! That's a very unusual ingredient list. It looks like they've taken great efforts to avoid some controversial ingredients they regularly use. I'll get a sample and test it off my face first because there are some ingredients I think I'm sensitive to.

I have an angled foundation brush and it's good for foundation (especially around the nose) but also for cream/liquid cheek products. I hope it's smaller than the 190.

LMD84

i don't actually have a good foundation anymore because mine broke about a year ago... perhaps i shall invest in a new one? :)

bis

[quote name="Mac-Guy" url="/forum/thread/176359/mac-matchmaster-foundation-discussion#post_2145253"]

I can't imagine that they would release a shade lighter than N1/C1 if there are only 14 shades in total. But F&B in White is your best friend for lightening up a too dark foundation.
[/quote] I know, but that's two huge bottles I probably will never finish :dunno:

Latest posts