Mineral foundation for really fair skintones?

slowdownbaby

I am really fair as well and I love the Laura Mercier mineral powder foundation and the Bare Minerals original formula, my skin as been it's best since I switch to mineral foundation, plus the coverage is gorgeous!
I use the Laura Mercier shade in Real Sand, Bare minerals I use the Fair and Light and both work wonders, but the light one is a little more yellow :)

Brattattak

Defiantly bare minerals in fair, the new ready foundation. Get the precision brush. That should give you pretty good coverage. if still have some spots get a sample of the correcting sample. try that out its great. Unless you have any major issue you will be good will be good with the foundation. I highly recommend you get this brush with it though!

crayolaforeyes

I am an NC15 and I wear the Bare Minerals in Fairly Light. I have other mineral powders from Laura Mercier (soft porcelain), Pur minerals (porcelain) and Smashbox Halo powder (fair) and I always end up going back to my Bare Minerals. I really feel that it is one of the best mineral foundations on the market!

skin care

Finely milled mineral foundation SPF 15 that buffs into the skin effortlessly, and allows custom coverage when applied in buildable layers. Made from natural ingredients to ensure the skin is kept clean and healthy, minimising breakouts and blemishes.

makeupnerdie

My sister has MAC NW15 complexion and she's been using the Laura Mercier Mineral Powder foundation with SPF 15 in the shade Classic Beige for years. She recently switched to a new mineral foundation line from Anita Grant called the Hello Beautiful Mineral Foundation in the shade Vanilla Sugar and it suits her perfectly. The coverage is very buildable and it can actually conceal her acne scars and redness on the sides of her nose. What's great about Anita Grant is that she sells sample sizes of her foundations to make sure you get the right shade before committing to buy the regular size. Go here to get your sample: http://anitagrant.com/mineral-cosmetics/mineral-foundation/mineral-foundation-samples.html

Latest posts